Do you check your question on the preview page before posting it?

I notice it all the time... there are many questions with wrong polls or topics, missing links or other very obvious mistakes you would usually notice if you check everything on the preview page... but it seems like many people just click it away.

Are you one of those too?

• Yup, I don't have the time and patience for that shit
    31% (8)45% (5)35% (13)Vote
  • Nope, I check everything at least once 👍
    69% (18)55% (6)65% (24)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
read the poll options completely! I fucked up haha... this had to happen on a question like this -_-

0|0
10|7

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah when I post questions cause I usually don't proofread my post before hitting send and I once made spelling mistakes on a question title while not allowing anon answers so it's up there permanently

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Yes, I ALWAYS check them. I'm too much of a perfectionist, can't stand when I make mistakes. Like c'mon, it's not that hard to check.

1|1
    0|0
    • me too especially because I miss it so much on regular opinions... but I should start checking everything 2x, I just noticed that my poll options don't fit the question from the title which might be misleading if you don't read the details 😂

• Yes dude, I accidentally voted wrong in a rush 😛

• I knew this shit would happen 😒

• I do, if I make a mistake on a question that I really need help with, people will not answer it, because they are confused what I am talking about. Or they might just say something with sarcasm and leave.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep, there's a reason the preview is there but I'm a sleep deprived blonde so I'm bound to make mistakes ;) Usually it's my autocorrect that sabotages my posts but whatever. If I seriously screw up, I just update.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, I check everything at least once 👍

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I do check. Like you, though, I don't always catch a mistake apparently! :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes I check, sometimes I don't care.

Xper pooooooints XD

0|1
    0|0
  • haven't asked a question since i first joined
    i'll remember that when i plan to ask a question later this weekend

0|1
    0|0
  • Always preview. Thumb texting gets the best of me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hahaghaa no worries :p
    Yes I check cause I alwayd do spelling and typo mistakes 😳🙈

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I have posted just 3 questions so far, but I think it's a good idea to always check once and post, so previewing the question before posting is a good idea to go about it. I have done it whenever I posted.

0|1
    0|0
  • I check it in most cases.

0|1
    0|0
  • I close my eyes and hope I clicked anon

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes I triple check when the post is particularly long.

0|1
    0|0
  • My time is valuable, I just can't take time to actually make a good answer anyways.

0|1
    0|0
  • I check just the title and make sure I ticked anonymous

0|1
    0|0