Do you really even care about MHO?

I feel like these days it's just a contest to see who's the funniest.

And I hope that contest never ends.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not going to lie yes I do. Don't get me wrong amazon gift cards or any other prize isn't my main priority/why I joined GAG. I enjoy giving advice and helping others.

However I'm competitive. I always have been always will be. Every member on this site is competing against me (they just don't know it). I check my XP level, xper rank, xper rank girls, xper rank among guys (if I was a guy), MH %, and XPER points on a daily. Believe it or not I also check other members xper rank well at least the people that are ahead of me.

Why do I care about getting MH?
    Well for one majority of time I give really helpful advice (not to get MH but just over all) and it pisses me off when someone puts a sentence and gets it. Although it's not my main priority I still want points for an Amazon gift card. I want to reach the top and be a master instead of a guru. Lastly I want to be the #1 xper rank on the site.

And there's no better way to achieve all of these things than by getting MH each and everytime you leave an opinion... So do I care about getting MH? The answers yes very much so 😉

• Lol okay I'll be honest I didn't read that entire thing but I got the jist of it. Lol I'm a competitive person too, just not willing to work very hard for it

• Lol figured xD

• Did u expect anything less honestly xD

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

What Guys Said 20

• 2|1
  • I give so many opinions that I don't really notice my MHOS anymore, I get a few everyday - I am grateful for them and tend to look at them to see if I think I deserved it or not.

• No I don't care. I put in my 3 cents how I see not what I think they want to hear.

• I don't really care. It's not like it makes you better than anyone else on here. Some people don't rven pick a MHO.

• I would only care if MHO stands for Most Hilarious or Horrible Opinion. I mean, I have about 16,000 opinions and I troll most of the time, so the chances of me getting MHO is kinda low; I say what I want to say...

• Of course I come here only to help people. Now MHO me.

• Couldn't care less. I'm not here for the recognition. Just to remind myself how normal and non-fucked up I am.

• I don't care I just answer the question.
    If the asker likes it, great. If not than I hope he/she found the opinion helpful.

• Nopes I don't

• I really only care about money and boobs

• I love mho especially when i comment my best

• No, not really. I just care about helping people.

• not really

• If I did, I would had made more attempts to lick the asker's ass.

• No, that contest should end. This site isn't about who can give the most comedic answer.

• yea i made a new account to get higher mho!!!1111
    no, no one fucking cares.

• No.

10char.

• Yes. MH% is of utmost importance. Everyone likes me on here. I have a 57% MH rate because I answer straight from the hip!

• When I answer questions from people genuinely seeking help I care. When those people give me MHO I feel like I used this sight for what it was created for. For girls and guys to lessen the understanding gap.

• i appreciate when i get it