Why do many men on here hate women so much?

Why do you hate us and what would yo do to us given the chance?
I've seen some very violent, hateful, opinions on here from men and it really makes no sense to me. Please explain why you want women to have no rights, suffer, and be subservient?
I personally wouldn't wish that on anyone let alone an entire half of the human race. But it's a very common trend among male GirlsAskGuys users and I'd like to hear from these men first hand why they feel this way. Is this just an inflated view because you have online anonymity and want to shock people for attention, or are you actually dead serious?

Most Helpful Guy

• They are frustrated virgins...

Most Helpful Girl

• I think some of them do it as a "joke". How can they be assholes to women today? Some of them are just ridiculously ignorant. The other ones really do hate women. Just like we see racists run their mouths, the sexists like to do it too because they can hide behind a screen.

I find GaG is a nicer place when you ignore all three :)

• they are overtaking the majority of the site basically every second question is about hatred for women. And it is guaranteed that every question gets a womanhater opinion even if the question is totally unrelated.

• You can flag their posts as offensive or message a moderator. If they want to feed into our quotas, who are we to complain?
      media.giphy.com/media/10IWifjzu0nOXC/giphy.gif

What Guys Said 17

• "Please explain why you want women to have no rights, suffer, and be subservient? "

Define "no rights." According to some, physical fitness tests for police jobs hurt women's rights. Or women not being able to be front line combat troops.

"be subservient"? Women want to be subservient. Simple example, 50 Shades of Grey. The main character is a man who by today's standards, should literally be locked up. Yet women got wet enough reading about him to make that series one of the best selling books in human history.

• In the BDSM community more men admit to being sexually submissive but they hide it more than women do outside of that community of people because they know other men will condemn it.
      And MRAs are constantly complaining about men having to fight more in wars and having to be on the front lines YET it is men that bar women from fighting in the front and MRAs blame women for this anyway.

• I know what you mean. Girls are great. In fact, almost always better than the guys I've seen on GaG.
    And don't any of you give me that "white knight" junk!

• lol the white night thing is the crazy guys thinking there's something wrong with a man if he refuses to hate women

• I think your last sentence covers a lot of bases some of them true but in a few instances it can be borne out of a frustration about the way the world is today. Quite possibly people on all sides of the arguments here lose the run of themselves.
    I try to inhabit the middle ground in a lot of these arguments and see both sides, often you find salient facts in both points of view. I would often try to think of a compromise solution or view that would seem fair to all.

• Because it's easier to hate on women that to face their own shortcomings

• I have seen many women that also hate men on here as well. I think the thing is it is the internet so both men and women feel more comfortable saying what they think and how they are feeling more.

• I agree but I find that the men's statements get more violent which is a bit disturbing.

• Not sure, I think the women and men are just as bad as each other here. Anyway people feel safe venting anger out on the internet than in real life.

• i hate obnoxious individuals/groups from both genders. the ones who are messing it up, double standard, rebellious to prove an egocentric point, doesn't accept the natural design, selfish... what have you

if you base things on facts, stats, reports and common knowledge, females are significantly favored in society in many ways. so if its females thats getting the hate, maybe there needs to be an examination. men aren't perfect, but western men in general are pretty feminine to even confront a female or be that guy.

women have rights. in fact, the reason feminism is even looked down upon is because in actuality, its female dominance.

suffer how? subservient? if you're referring to submission, women speak out and are always part of the decision in these type of relationships and its based on trust, not power. these relationships dont even exist in america and this keeps being brought up. are we in saudi arabia? are you the 5th wife/concubine?

to inflict this dominance, retards keep playing victim and this oppression doesn't even exist. do the same crime you get less sentence, get divorced you get free money and the children, women make the same money until 40 in north america (i learned it in my law class so i can prove my point if you dont agree), pretty women can literally freeload her weekends dating different guys because for some reason, we have to pay for the whole date right? and some females still scream victim.

swedish men are marrying asian/eastern women and its destroying familyes in north america. i m talking about feminsm. the feminisitc north American women is a beautiful rose with extra large thorns and spider webs on it. good for sex buddys and dont expect her to ever be loyal. shell cheat and practice polygamy just to practice her rights and feminism. lol

i love women, lady like, gentle, humble, feminine, caring, respecting, secure in herself without being obnoxious type of a women who can be nurturing as well as conduct a professional business.

feminism would be hated if you understand in actuality and the facts/stats of society from its impact. its an excuse to victimize oneself and justify promiscuity and unnecessary rebellion and dominance.

ITS A MENTAL ILLNESS.

• Those guys have probably been rejected left and right and just given up all hope on finding a girl that likes them.

• But there are girls on here who lament about getting rejected all the time but they get sad instead of lashing out and blaming half the planet. Which is what I don't understand.

• I don't know I guess guys have a bigger ego usually so its about wounded pride

• nothing to do with pride. it's the testosterone.

• Many men here don't hate women, they just recognize that there are a lot of hypocrites among the female populations who apply standards to men that they don't apply to themselves and are self-entitled idiots.

It's not ALL women but it is apparent among a lot of women and a lot of women on this website fit description above very well.

• I think you're being overly dramatic. Hate, after all, is a very strong word. Besides, there are just as many women who hold abjectly negative views of men as there are men who dislike women. People get hurt by members of the other gender, and that pain can sometimes manifest as overt disdain for the other group as a whole. It's a human reaction, though not a pleasant one.

• I think the death / rape threats I have gotten from men on this site are "overly dramatic". And it's for stupid things like "I personally don't prefer beards on men but hey it's their face!" and they just go from 0 to 100 right away and start saying they want to hurt you / hurt all women.

• that's because the place people really get nasty is in messages not on main threads

• Ok, so report them. Women say nasty things about men, too, though, so it's definitely not a one-way street. Lots and lots of women have negative views of men.

• I love women, can't live without them.

• I don't know? just like women who generalize men, it's the same for the men generalizing women.
    Just ignore them

• Not all men on here hate women. Just a few.

• that's why I specified many since I have seen many of them, I never claimed or said "all".

• Well, I don't even think a majority of them do. Just a small few of them do, because they are either bitter or were raised to think that way. I am pretty sure every female has received unfriendly messages from guys.

• Most women are ignorant of men and act like they know everything.

• care to explain why you think this?

• Um usually an asshole to who ever tends to piss me off.

• But many men I have seen will get in an argument with a man and blame that individual man. But if he argues with a woman he blames every single woman on the planet and claims ALL women are exactly like that one individual who he argued with.

• It annoying, I know because there is some women who the same thing

• just opinions.. duuuh.

• Most aren't looking for attention. They're blurting out their complaints, which they do not have any opportunity to do in real life. Men don't complain to their friends about their troubles endlessly, they just bottle it up.

Then spew it online.

• what about the death threats? I think that goes beyond blurting out a complaint.

• Yeah those guys are batshit crazy.

• Not all on here do, but I can give a perspective on why.

1. A lot of them have been viciously rejected by women over and over again and they are conditioned by society to believe that Its always the their fault if they can't get a date with a woman. Sure not every woman on earth has done this to them, but society demands them to be unfazed by rejection and mistreatment from women.

2. People insult them on here calling them "bitter whiny virgins" and other stuff. Its a cold world out there and it seems like women reject harshly just as much or even more than men do women.
    3. People will give advice to them to do these things (hit the gym, be morbidly social and positive no matter what) but if you aren't initially attractive enough, what's the point? Plus the vast majority of the GaG community are not qualified to even talk down on them because they don't know their struggle. Sure people on here will blabber "well I been rejected too big deal," but never they have never been rejected to the point where it starts to take its toll on them like a lot of guys do. Working on yourself is good, but in no way does that mean that working on themselves will produce a date guaranteed and people saying that often forget that in addition to working out, being more social , etc, is the word FORTUNE. People often overlook their fortune when things come to them easy at least 1/2 of the time and put down people less fortunate.

• I used to be an ugly duckling before braces, and gaining weight since I was very underweight, and I was covered in warts from hitting the public pool too much. Men were unbelivebaly cruel to me especially in rejecting me but I still refused to hate an entire half the population. You can call me cold but I have been there, I've been bullied and literally SPAT ON by men who rejected me. But I still think no one can force themselves to fall in love with you no matter how much pity you try to gain from them. I was more miserable the more angry and bitter I got, at some point you have to let it go. I knew no one even wanted to fuck me so I bought a vibrator and just accepted I'd be alone, I threw myself into my schoolwork instead of throwing myself into a hate movement. I stand by the opinion that what I did was more positive and productive.

• Meh, I just keep it bottled in and dont let it out. Nobody needs to see me angry.

What Girls Said 5

• because women don't want them

• is it the same if i hate feminism not females?

• @truthhammer that's hating an ideology.

• It's because their bitter and alone and instead of blaming their misfortunes on themselves they have to find others to blame.

• who cares what they think, this is the internet. Most people on the internet will exaggerate what they say and/or they're trolling.

• Its some men!

• as I said below I never stated it was all men...

• yeah... i really do care and i mean... I never had a guy like me but that doesn't mean i am going to stress out about... you know be postive i tell them... laugh at stupid u look... haha i actually like my chubby body... its the way you think that matters... people will love and hate but you got love you... and hey maybe someone will like that chubby strange thing about you... hahah be your own sale man!

• exactly!

• they are jealous cos they don't have boobs... unless they're fat but then they'll be jealous cos we're skinny