Did you know that keyspirits deleted his account today?

He messaged me and told me and deleted it shortly after

Updates:
He told me it's because he does not want to get hurt anymore does anyone have any idea what he means?

0|0
26|14

Most Helpful Girl

• I am sorry to see, @plaisirdamour that Another Great GAGGER has bitten the dust. Some here, dear, may be Planning on leaving, Are Leaving, Have Left, and Some have Returned. Who knows what tomorrow and sorrow will bring with their own Reason of this Season.
    He may have gotten tired of getting 'Hurt' by Others on GAG, who sometimes tend to point fingers. This to me, as being as wise as I am, is a Site where we all should be able to Comment without getting Called on the carpet or Swept under it like an ant who has just gotten Stamped.
    He also may have Cared about someone who didn't return his own feelings and dealings. And with This and other things, he decided one Day... To Deactivate and be on his way. xx

3|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

What Girls Said 25

• No i didn't know. But that's sad to hear. He probably had his heart broken because he was after a lot of the female gagers on here. I assume he got friendzoned from all of them. But that's just me guessing.

6|2
    1|0
    • That would not surprise me one bit if that was the reason.

• Show All
    • @applefan1 very good point. Could've been both

• Yeah. I think the girls who bully here show a lack of maturity to be honest.

• Oh nooooo :'( </3 ma babez, he was supposed to whisper SMEXY things in my ears and we were supposed to have a cute little Arabasian football team :'( WHHHHHYYYY!!!
    media4.giphy.com/media/Hwq45iwTIUBGw/200_s.gif</a>

2|2
    1|0
  • aw man. . .
    well i hope he does alright on the outside. he's got a can do attitude though, I'm sure he'll b fine :)

2|1
    0|0
  • Thank fuck.

9|2
    4|1
  • OMG. I'm in shock... I'll miss his weirdness 😭 Never thought I'd say that.

2|2
    2|0
  • awe...); I guess i should leave too...

2|1
    3|0
    • i don't like it when people leave.

• Show All
    • @Paris13 good byeeee!!! lol happy holiday!!!

• lol!!! @I_am_repulsive Come back now real soon, ya hear? lol!!! Happy holidays for DEC. in case you don't.:)) xxoo

• He will be back again. Lol. I don't have an issue with him. He's a funny chap.

3|2
    2|0
  • Thank god... he was really annoying in my personal opinion

5|0
    5|1
  • I was good friends with him here. We talk about his life and what he was dealing with. But one day he got me mad so I blocked him... Like a week ago... And now your telling me he delete his account... :/ that's sad! Will, I hope you over comes his fears! He is a lonely boy, and all he wants is someone to love.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well damn... I liked him and his goofball comments. ;n;

3|2
    1|0
  • I just heard that from @Applefan1 right now, I kind of knew him but not that much, I'll miss him though. Hope he has a good life 🙏

1|1
    0|0
  • I noticed earlier. He was certainly one of a kind.

2|1
    0|0
  • I did not know that. I had read some his comments before and I always thought he had a great username. Maybe this is irrelevant but I noticed some of his comments would get down voted by like 5 votes. Maybe he felt like he wasn't being helpful.

1|0
    0|0
  • R. I. P keyspirits
    He was a nice friend for a while but sometimes ya just got to move on.

1|1
    0|0
  • i wasn't aware of that

0|0
    0|0
  • He always called me Baby KBob... lol

1|1
    0|0
  • What? Wow I didn't know that. When did he leave?

0|0
    0|0
  • nooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

1|0
    0|0
  • Ohh wow. Didn't know.

1|0
    1|0
  • I didn t know him much :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh man.

//

0|0
    0|0
  • oh wow no i had no idea until now.

0|0
    0|0
  • @keyspirits is dearly missed

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh.. I've got no idea :/ we only talked like.. 2 days ago.

0|0
    0|0