Don't you hate the constant reminder of selecting a MHO?

It's really annoying. I wouldn't mind getting notification that a question was commented on being interesting or that I earned points just for being my b-day, etc. but ''You haven't select a MHO'' grrrrr.

Maybe I don't feel like it all the times and would be good if the system would just forget about it if I don't select a MHO after a while.

It's upsetting when you're noticed you recieved a new message, you're thrilled to see what's it about, only to be reminded that you haven't select a MHO to all your other questions (including old ones that have already been asked long, ago already).

Most Helpful Guy

• Very annoying indeed. Especially when I see a notification about a new message, I'll be like "Yay! A new message" and when I open it, its like "WTF!"

• I wonder if it's so important for them to select a MHO within a time frame that they have to keep nagging you about it, why doesn't the system automatically selects it for you?

• Well, the system can select it based on the number of upvotes/downvotes/comments but there's no straightforward way and people will try to play around the system. In any case, they do not have to remind us this frequently. I seem to get it almost daily. They can reduce the frequency to once a week or something.

What Guys Said 4

• No, I don't hate it, in fact it's good to be reminded, unless you get reminder every 30 minutes in a day then it can be annoying, but I don't think it's like that, so it's fine.

• yeah they are forcing us

• I tend to forget about giving out MHOs so this is a useful thing for me.

• I don't mind... what is so bad about being reminded of a way to earn easy XPer?

• Getting nagged will not convince me to select a MHO.

• u get points for clicking a button... easiest points you'll ever earn! :-D

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah it does seem bothersome!

• I only don't like it when I feel like I have asked a lame question in hindsight or people gave only mediocre answers like there's nothing but crap from crap to choose from.