Do you have known IRL friends on GAG?

Are there people on GAG who know you in real life (IRL)? Do they know you are associated with your username? Do you follow each other? Does it affect your GAG behavior?

Personally I know of no one here, nor do I tell anyone I use this site. It leaves me free to express my opinions without any impact on my relationships.

• I told all of my real-life friends to join me here on GAG.
    11% (2)8% (1)10% (3)Vote
  • I am a stealth GAGer. I might know some people here, or not, but no one knows I am here.
    89% (17)92% (11)90% (28)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
So far not many people know others in real life. It makes me wonder why people choose to be anonymous so often if there will be no IRL repercussions?

0|0
12|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I like being anonymous so I can share my my feelings the way I want too. I don't really care how the people on the internet judge me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I don't have any friends lol hahhah! Um... but my brother know and my cousin because they come in my room all the damn time...

0|0
    0|0
  • My best friend is on here but we don't follow each other.
    Most of time we hardly ever answer the same questions but when we do I admit I comment on her posts and the majority of the time she is always anonymous. I only know when it is her when she tells me.
    Only recently I have helped her answer some questions but not much.
    Even with her here it doesn't bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I met one person from G@G in real life, so he's the only one, but I don't care that he knows, of course. Haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are two really awesome people on here that I know in real life :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't, I'm afraid.

0|0
    0|0
  • No IRL friends know Im on here and Id like to keep it that way. They'd freak out cause I carry myself extremely well IRL.

0|0
    0|0
  • My IRL friends don't know I am here. And I won't tell them either. So, no I don't know anyone here IRL.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just one person on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • There used to be. Haven't heard from them in quit some time now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a GAG ninja

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I know anyone from real life that has a account

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope fillerrrr

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I don't know anybody in GaG in real life - I am not quite a stealth Gagger, I have just never mentioned I am on site.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, not a single one of my real life friends know that I'm here and I don't plan on changing that. and most won't know this site anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all.
    Lets keep it that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one irl knows I'm on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Real life? no one.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one knows I come here. GaG is my duty secret. People are a lot less judgmental here

0|0
    0|0