Do you think that the people that have avatar here an not a pic of them self feel insecure and ugly?

0|0
15|16

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no pic up because I am a mysterious person and I love my privacy.
    If requested I usually will send a pic.
    This is not a dating site so I feel no need to have my photo up.

If someone were to draw a huge conclusion that I feel ugly or insecure because I have no pic up, I'd think they don't have much logic.

Not everyone with photos up look like a supermodel or are extremely confident.
    They are users who simply chose to share their identity and that is all.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Not really. I don't consider myself ugly by any means, but I like rabbits and I guess other people like rabbits.

4|1
    0|0
  • I dont think so. This isn't like social media. I dont want people i know in real life meeting me on here. I think it would be awkward. I like the privacy so i just picked an avatar from my favorite anime.
    Doing that doesn't make me ugly or insecure.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is a tough one - I think it is essentially a privacy thing and some people just don't feel comfortable putting a pic up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually put some effort into making my avatars. And to prove you wrong I almost always have a picture of myself on my profile anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • That may be the reason SOME of us don't have a picture up (including myself), but others may not have one up simply because they value privacy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily, some just big on upmost privacy!

1|0
    0|0
  • I consider myself pretty good looking, I don't share my picture because of security and privacy reasons obviously.

1|0
    0|0
  • :( I'm super insecure and ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • all about that privacy yo

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm all about the privacy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't feel insecure or ugly. 🤗

0|0
    0|0
  • no i did have my face, now i just want a cheesecake

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't feel the need to show my face, I'm satisfied with my looks. I just like expressing myself to others with my profile picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't want my friends to know

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! As a matter of fact, I do!!!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I don't like it... I feel conceited putting my picture! Eh... I like begin a bunch of apples!!! hahah

1|2
    0|0
  • No absolutely not, some people really just want to be semi-anonymous and wouldn't prefer to have their face on their profile!

0|1
    0|0
  • Not at all. Maybe they just wish to stay more anonymous of sorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that's not always the case.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's my picture, and I'm not ashamed of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • not at all.
    just maybe less narcissistic than me :p since I change pics often :P
    maybe they are above all this, and don t think they need their looks to impose themselves on this site.
    after all it s not a dating site ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. Some may not have high self-esteem, but others just want privacy.

0|0
    0|0
  • no i just wish to stay a little more anonymous and i have heard too many stories of people getting their photos stolen.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, or at least, not always? I knew someone with an avatar picture but he's really really handsome.

0|0
    1|0
  • I rather not have anyone be able to recognize me and there is no purpose. I only use my picture on language/penpal sites and messenger apps.

1|0
    0|0
  • ugliness is 50% of the reason
    the other 50% is for professional reasons

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. some people might just want to maintain their privacy or don't feel the need to put up a pic,

0|0
    0|0
  • Or you can be anon then no one knows.

0|0
    0|0