Does it bother any of you that this website isn't inclusive of non-binary individuals ( people who aren't simply a "girl" or "guy")?
And that it has guys in blue and girls in pink? And that a lot of the users base most of their questions off of generalizations of a specific demographic (be it gender and age or gender and race)?
I don't know i just got back on here after a while and noticed all these things and im not liking them very much.
Be nice in the comments
- Yes these all bother meVote A
- Yes the pink and blue one bothers meVote B
- Yes the generalizations bother meVote C
- Yes the websites in-inclusiveness towards non-binary individuals bothers meVote D
- I'm IndifferentVote E
- No I'm fine with thisVote F
- No i like thisVote G
Most Helpful Guy
I have thought about it before. It would be kind of nice to have a "purple" option or something like that for anyone else.1
Most Helpful Girl
Yes the generalizations bother me2