Does it bother any of you that this website isn't inclusive of non-binary individuals ( people who aren't simply a "girl" or "guy")?
And that it has guys in blue and girls in pink? And that a lot of the users base most of their questions off of generalizations of a specific demographic (be it gender and age or gender and race)?
I don't know i just got back on here after a while and noticed all these things and im not liking them very much.
Be nice in the comments
- Yes these all bother me12% (3)0% (0)6% (3)Vote
- Yes the pink and blue one bothers me8% (2)4% (1)6% (3)Vote
- Yes the generalizations bother me12% (3)9% (2)11% (5)Vote
- Yes the websites in-inclusiveness towards non-binary individuals bothers me4% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
- I'm Indifferent25% (6)22% (5)23% (11)Vote
- No I'm fine with this25% (6)52% (12)38% (18)Vote
- No i like this14% (3)13% (3)14% (6)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I have thought about it before. It would be kind of nice to have a "purple" option or something like that for anyone else.1
Most Helpful Girl
Yes the generalizations bother me2