Do you guys give thanks when you receive MHO?

If so Why.. Im curious how it started...

Most Helpful Guy

• Ill just say "Thanks" to be nice.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes i do. Why? Because i think its just nice to say thanks for selecting my answer as the most helpful...

• Thanks for MH :)

What Guys Said 3

• Nope. I don't think that I have to be thankful over the fact that I'm considered the most helpful. If anything, the asker should be thankful to the one giving the best and most helpful answer, not the other way around.

It's the one giving the best answer that is doing the favors here, not the other way around. Guess I'm not much for being PC and all that.

• Yes, most of the time I do.

• Personally, I get down on my knees and give thanks to Baal. (All hail Baal). I also do some serious A** kissing.

What Girls Said 7

• Nope. I think it's a bit tedious to "Thank" the person. Because then then person will respond with a "You're welcome". Seems like a waste of time.

If anyone sees this, please know that I thank you before hand for giving me it.

• It's a way to show your appreciation for choosing your response over the others'.

• No, I don't want to spam them.

• Yes, because it's polite.

• Sometimes, I mean I'm glad I could be the most helpful to them and their situation!

• I used to but these days not so much.
    I don't know why.

• Always. It's respectful to thank someone for choosing your answer over others'.