How many warnings can you get about posting explicit posts before you get your account removed?

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep trying till you get deleted then you'll know...

Most Helpful Guy

• why would you post explicit stuff here when you know it is not allowed? I can understand doing it once if you don't know the rules but why would you ever do it again?

• I dont intentially write things that will be labeled explicit, my actual questions are detailed or they contain direct info, i dont think its explicit but they usually do get labeled explicit when it wasn't my intention

• I just got a warning saying my account can be removed if i keep doing it.

• fair enough. maybe this will help.

Explicit
Posts should not contain detailed explanations of graphic or sexually explicit content. There are two reasons for this: (1) we have teenage users on the site and are concerned about their protection and (2) we are not an “adult” site and, therefore, do not want to be classified as such. For example, Report/Hide ANY posts with links to pornographic websites, detailed textual description of explicit sexual content, whether they are in a sexuality topic or not. ie: ALL posts promoting incest and/or bestiality must be reported/hidden as Explicit.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think there's necessarily any certain number. I think they look more for consistent rule-breaking, ignoring warnings, etc.

• Like I've gotten questions removed before, but this is the first time they actually sent me a warning not to do it.

So if i consistsntly ignore the warnings ill get deleted? Rather than if i ignore that one warning?

• I mean.. why would you ignore the warnings? If you know certain kinds of posts will be removed... don't make any more of those kinds of posts. So yes, if you do ignore them and continue to post things that break the rules, you'll likely be banned sooner rather than later.

• I dont know if itll get removed or not, im not posting stuff thats actually mentioned in the rules as something not allowed. Its the content that may be a little much for some people but i can never be sure. I've posted way worse and didn't get reported but I've posted less toned questions and got removed an hour or less after i posted it.

So im not doing it intentionally

• I don't believe there is a set number of removed questions and/or comments that determines whether your account gets banned. I'd tread carefully with any future posts.

• Don't know. Never gotten warning. Maybe I will put it on my bucket list!

• How about not posting any at all. It's best not to experiment with such things.

• The one that just got reported wasn't against the rules but it was labeled explici because of the content, i wasn't intentionally doing it

• What was the question about anyway?

• Well, inbox me about the details so you won't get in trouble for an explicit opinion comment.

What Guys Said 1

• there isn't a number. If you break the rules often enough to appear on their radar, they'll just boot you