Do you think people actually, give their honest opinions here?

I feel like most people overrate, don't actually give their hoenst opinions, what do you think?

• I agree.
  • I do not agree.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I agree.
    I think many people actually don't - thanks to that pursuit of MHO :P
    And when they do, they'll immediately go anon like "no one here must know that this is my honest opinion, this is the internet and they're never gonna meet me in person but god forbid they might think I'm an asshole". Pretty much 0 balls 😒

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I am a person that has never worried what others think.. or do.. I can only speak for myself and since finding this site a few months ago or so.. every opinion I have gave on anything is as honest as I can be.. I have no reason to lie about anything to anyone.. I do not like lying anyways.. never have and I sure am not going to start anytime soon even tho this is the net where many people are not at all who they say they are and figure it is cool to be who you are not.. rather then who they are.. but to each their own I guess.

What Girls Said 8

• i agree for the most part, but like u said, that's most people. I've seen some pretty blunt people on here too.

• I don't believe they do. Since in some of them I'm sure if most gave their honest opinion they would get a lot of hate towards it. I try to be honest but never use the words i'm truly thinking. If I did I probably would get banned from gag. :D

Even more if someone is being annoying or pisses me off. I would defiantly get banned. :D

• No I think it's actually easier to be honest over a computer screen. But for a lot of questions (especially the how do I look) I think a lot of users just avoid commenting if they have a negative opinion.

• Yes I do give it my all but not always!

• Some do, a lot don't.
    I always try to be honest.

• I can't speak for anyone else, but I can definitely assure u that I myself definitely will give u my most honest opinion.

• i think it depends on the GAGer itself... some do... some don't

• I do unless I don't want to hurt someones feelings.

What Guys Said 19

• "I agree." Since some people will kiss the #QA's ass for an easy MHO way too often around here and heck sometimes you can even smell their BS from a mile away while they're doing so.

media.giphy.com/media/ZlCsLIEg0okec/giphy.gif

• I think they give an honest interpretation of an idealist view... like saying you'd step in front of a moving train for someone and yet never having done it.

• I think people give honest opinions on here. But when it comes down to the situation, it's not really straightforward as they think it is, because they are not living in your or that person shoes. Its also comes down to perspective of the individual, what experiences they have come across as well.

But life is never straightforward anyway. You just have figure out the situation, the best way you can.

• I also think people sometimes are scared to give honest opinions, because people in today's society are very sensitive. Just take a look at normal tv etc, you can't have swearing, nudity, sex, because everyone starts complaining like babies, and get easily offended by it.

Society is always pussyfooting around others, because they are too scared to offend others.

• Some people do and some people don't. What I have noticed about this website is a lot of people who are regulars are very buddy-buddy with each other and there tends to be a lot of brown nosing that takes place, so I wouldn't trust those men and women to be straight up and forthright. It's the users on the fringes that tell it like they see it.

• I always give my opinion, but then again i also have complete anonimity
    If people around me knew about this site and my account name then i would ofc not always speak my opinion

However i do always try to stay nice, and not turn into a asshole who doesn't care about people thier feelings :P

• I'm pretty brutally honest, in a nice way (generally) too. That's why I get blocked all the time LOL.

I think I'm in the minority tho, tons of dudes kiss girls ass here.

• I always give my honest opinion on here regardless of whether or not it offends, hurts or angers people.

• I give my honest opinion and just say whatever I am thinking because I really want to help people try to figure things out.

• I think people try to be as positive as possible in some cases - I certainly do.

• That's why I love the internet, I can give honest replies/opinions without having IRL repercussions.

• Yeah a lot of people 'round up' and the people who have negative comments tend to hold back.
    Couple exceptions here and there.

• I think most do but there are of course those who are not 100% honest or just lie completely. I always try to be honest and if there is something I feel uncomfortable saying then I just go anon.

• Sometimes. For example, IIfollowed a few people with high HMO%. Noticed they only say what the asker wants to hear but by pure logic, not the best nor an honest opinion.

• yes, i think people do largely give their honest opinion

• I always do... don't know for others

if you can see... my opinions are harsh / rude / strict... I mean i wrote without any fear

• Whenever I give my honest opinions on here, people tell me I am an asshole.

• I do, i am always honest.

• If the question is dumb, I'll give a half assed dumb answer back.
    If the question isn't, I won't.

• Some people, but definitely not all of them.