Do you think people who tag their friends on here are too weak to fight their own battles?

I write some pretty controversial things, and I'm fine with that. People are going to disagree, and I could care less. But I always get the vibe of school age bullies whenever someone says something rude and then tags all their friends so they could jump on the band wagon. It's like a group of stupid kids pointing and laughing at the one odd ball in class. Anyone else get this vibe?

Most Helpful Guy

• I must admit I have never seen this phenomenon before but I do agree that there is an element of the schoolyard here - I do think in fairness that it is unintentional and the pack mentality develops - On a couple of occasions I have seen a mob swoop in on an argument but never with tagging and it did make me feel uncomfortable.
    If this does happen to you, I think the best advice is don't engage with them - Go I and happy to engage in a courteous debate but not a slagging match that could develop into a possible bullying situation.
    I myself if any discussion I am in degenerates, I just walk away.

Most Helpful Girl

• I get the vibe, and I find it really stupid. If a person knows they can't handle a fight on their own, then they shouldn't get into one to begin with.

What Guys Said 7

• Its not just on here. People with the schoolyard bully mentality rarely if ever change it. You get some people with that mentality in college, work, even in an office environment. It sucks but you just need to learn to stand your ground. The cost of a bully free life is eternal vigilance.

• This website is very unfriendly towards newbies or people who are not regulars and stand back on the fringes and contribute sporadically. I find a lot of people on this website are on her not to help others but to get some kind of ego boost from being popular on a website that constitutes a lot of brown nosers and people who are otherwise outcasts in wider society. I think the worst thing you can do is take any notice of these people, they're just not worth a response.

• @Jerome305
    @KiaTate
    @pinkbubble

Come on bruthas , let's bully the shit out of this cute little skeleton.

• I have yet to see this for myself, but I can see why some people would do that. I mean it's always easier to argue with likeminded people supporting you. But I suppose that, whether they need that gang to fight their battles for them or if they just want to use said support, but could do it without, rather depends on the person.

• Reminds me of fb where they start taggin their bodyguards. Happens mostly when turkish people have that online row.

I actually ignore those people or better said I am blessed to barely notice these kind

• I wasn't aware that was a thing? I find it pretty retarded if that's the

• We are not in a war , take it easy

What Girls Said 5

• That actually happens? LOL WHAT THE HELLLL!!!

• hahah... i never done this! lol hahah I am not sure why they do that maybe to prove a point!

• they are trying to convince you to believe what they think is true!

• Lol it's so weak though!! xD

• yes but that what they believe! They think it will work of more people belive the same thing. But the thing is you can change someone view!

• That's not unheard of, typical human behavior 😑

• I don't think I've ever witnessed this as being an actual thing.

• There is a lot of reasons behind this.
    You shoukdn t take it personal. You posted something that would be critisized and debated.
    They could tag the person maybe because they were talking about a similar topic with him and wanted him to check it out for opinion.
    They could tag the person also to show him his point of view on the matter.
    They could tag the person because they disagree with your take and wanted the other to see it too