Am I the only one that thinks this?

Isn't it just so stupid to actually judge people based on their HAIR COLOR? XDD on GaG I saw LOTS of questions in which they compare blondes and brunettes, redhead, black hair, etc Always saying that blonde girls are better OR VICE VERSA! I really think that is so childish and stupid... Is it only me or what? XD

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea.
    I do have a preference but it really doesn't matter at the end of the day.

• Exactly.. If u like someone u just like them.. Hair color isn't even a thing when it comes to liking someone XD

Most Helpful Girl

• It really is, you are not the only one who has thought this.

What Guys Said 10

• To a degree I am in agreement with you if people believe it, it would seem a bit childish but if they are using it as a discussion starter then it may be beneficial.

• Oh no, it's certainly not you! Apart from the fact that people make jokes about blondes, to me it doesn't matter id a girl has black, brown, red or blond hairs... the sweetheart that smiles to me gets a smile back :D

• Most of those questions I have seen are simply preference. I prefer brunettes, I prefer a big butt, I prefer a smaller height. That doesn't mean anyone outside of that will be out of the question.

Thus I honestly don't see the problem.

• There's nothing wrong with preferring one over another 😌 the problem is when SOME girls actually think that the hair color effects the girls personality in any way XD

• Well, that is obviously stupid.

• Mmmhmmm 😆😆

• Well hair colour actually makes a difference to someones looks just like along with other variables that makes up the final look of the person.

• Yeah i definitely agree, BUT the hair color doesn't effect the PERSONALITY, that's what im talking about

• Ohhhhh I was under the assumption that it's about looks alone. Yeah, does not makes sense.

• Its ok 😊

• It goes to show how insecure and approval seeking people really are. All are opposite of confidence and self assurance.

Most men and women are likes this and through what's called projection, people despise insecure people but they them self is insecure

• I don't think that. I prefer brunettes over blondes, not because they have a different attitude or something, hair color just changes their appearance.

• Yeah, it changes the appearance that's for sure but the problem is when some girls think that it actually changes the personality

• Lol you're welcome! U rock on!

• Hahaha you are welcome and thank you ! 😄

• Hair color judgments are so silly! I fully agree. :)

• The stereotype:
    Blondes are dumb
    Brunettes are boring
    Redheads are fun

• It's not stupid, it is dumb.

• The difference is... ? 🙈

• Stupidity is the intellectual capacity of someone, their ability to do things, being dumb is a state of the mind given the information it has and how it has interpreted it, but has no relation to the capacity of the mind.

• Oooooh ! Well thanks for the new information 😊

• Stereotype everywhere , I totally agree with u

What Girls Said 5

• yeah I agree its lame!

• My favorite I've seen so far was people judging each other based on their handwriting.
    Not even kidding :P
    But then again maybe I'm just so bothered by it because I'm probably one of the ugliest people in human history if you go by that 😂

• Ooooh myyyy goood!!! Are you serious!! 😂😂 by HANDWRITING!! WTF !!!😂😂 the world is definitely going crazy XD

• Ikr! 😂 Finally someone who understands!! 🙏

• Hahahha YAAAAAY 😂

• I also think ita stupid. Like say this person said "blonde is better" like what if that blonde has super ugly face? Would she still be better than brunettes? It goes the same other way around.

• Yea, it is very stupid of them. They must be blondes.

• She owner of the MyTake was actually blonde 😂 and she REALLY thinks that blondes are superior 😒 BUT there were some other blonde girls that said that its really stupid to say what she said 😌

• I was joking about her being blonde lol

• Well, she was blonde lol XD

• I don't think people actually do judge like that.

They were just answering the questions since they were given the choice.

In real life, I doubt they will say no to a person they like just based on hair color.

• I didn't mean people that answer 😅 i meant the girls (in this case) that actually think that the hair color plays a huge roll in the girls personality