Do you know of any GaG couples?

We all know about missnowhere and ihav2fart. I also think jsmuve and teawrecks have something going on... anyone else?


0|0
10|7

Most Helpful Guy

  • there's more, but i won't tag them out of respect. What i will say though is that I've forged relationships with about 70% of the single active female GaG'ers. That leaves the remaining 30% of active females left for the peon classes below me to fight over

    1|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

  • I know some but I am only sure about one of them! umm... and some other couple... I know 2 and they meet on gag! so freakin cute!! DREAM!

    0|0
    0|0
    • [looks at floor, taps toe, checks watch, looks around, whistles softly to self]

      Psst...
      @gray_sailor.
      @GraySailorsBride.

      I mean if you won't tag us, who will?

    • Show All
    • I've been very busy lately. Hard to find the time to participate. When I see a question that demands my attention I will make time.

    • @gray_sailor Ohhhh... well I hope I see you around!!

What Guys Said 6

  • There seems to be a few that met on GaG and then quite a few who brought their SO onto GaG.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I know only of missnowhere and ihav2fart and soccerchick4ever's boyfriend is here too as far as I know

    0|0
    0|0
  • There's a few here and there.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I could have been one with one girl if she just wasn't too far away. :(

    0|0
    0|0
    • Who?

    • Show All
    • Was she real?

    • Yes, she actually was a real person.

  • @Mark @Soccerchick

    1|0
    0|0
  • I dated one here. Big mistake

    1|0
    0|0
    • Why was it a mistake?

    • Because I often choose crazy women. I didn't disappoint this time either.

What Girls Said 9

Loading...