Why do the white girls hate on Asian girls on here? I see it time to time? no its not based on their opinion?

Don't answer if u don't agree. That's not the question.

Most Helpful Girl

• Jealous? Those white girls you talk about are the stupid Kind of white girls. This subspecies are not to be taken seriously under any circumstances.

What Girls Said 6

• "Don't answer if you don't agree".

I'M ANSWERING ANYWAY!
    I'm here to tell you that you are wrong.
    I'm on here a lot and I never see what you see.
    You are Xper 1, and have only been a member since 11/23/2015.

You know nothing.

• "You know nothing, Jon Snow."

• No I don't hate asian!

• Omg totally.. I make it a goal to hate on Asian girls everyday.. Why stop at one, or just them? I am 5'0 of pure hatred and I hate everything...

• It's only the disgruntled ones that uses their looks to bait guys. These are in the minority. :P

• Bait guys? Talking about girls hating on girls sweety

• No backtracking to what he said, you're here to harm and I see intentions I dnt respect. I've always stood up for people. Local police also gave me an award. Actually when u hit rock bottom u choose life or death and he obviously has big balls to do well in the shit he was in before and now with societies standards. Argue and vent ur energy somewhere else

• Whatever, he's full of ego.

• What? Lol I love Asians

What Guys Said 10

• I feel these kind of issues come about because of vocal minorities if the all of certain groups were polled there would be no significant bias against other groups, it just seems that way in certain questions or rants contained within the opinions in those questions.

• "Why do the white girls hate on Asian girls on here? I see it time to time?"

+

"Member since: 11/23/2015"

=

media.giphy.com/media/e0Ta1QL8UL0di/giphy.gif

• Bhahah that face!

• Lol I've been here for a couple years. Jsut a new account. Tell that xxxNicole Marie xxx girl that. She seems to have read my previous posts and found out that I m Asian. Now she hates Asian men too and BLOCKED me.

• How do you know? You've only been a member for a day...

• Rethink that.

• women don't like each other. That's a known truth.

• Haterz gon hate. What are you doing this evening?

• Didn't really notice that but people are always jealous of some race

• Cause Asian girls are taking all their men. Once you go Asian its hard to go back, mainly Asians from Asia because its so easy to find a great Asian girl who doesn't sleep around, doesn't party, who isn't selfish, and who is also attractive. While white girls who are those things are out there, you gotta go on an Indiana Jones style quest to find them, and chances are once you find them they are already taken. Because of this many white girls hate on Asian girls for having a majority that appeals to white guys. They are jealous and feel threatened. The white girls could respond by acting less slutty, being less selfish, and being nicer, but instead they respond by repeated attacks on Asian girls. You dont see the Asian girls attacking them, and that is the most attractive part about them.

• Really where? I don't see that.

• Jelly that a lot of Asians are petite and pretty and fewer are fat with bad skin and hair.