Am I the only person to think that Gag has completely turned into a stupid site?

I've been on here for a while now and at first I could see good takes, good questions that makes us think, deep questions which made GaG fun and interesting, I mean you would wanna log in everyday and share your opinions and wordviews on complex or even fun simple matters. And then I was away for a while with stuff and didn't log in for a while, during that period many people joined and they became popular on here I guess,
And now all I see on Gag are stupid dumb questions that are just so boring. So I rarely enter Gag.

• Yeah, I do too
  • No, it's still fun

Most Helpful Guy

• There are a few people I like, but this site is shitty. Updating shit every damn day. People bitching.

Most Helpful Girl

• I remembering years ago, I use to google advice and then GAG would pop up, i found the information even if it wasn't directed towards me useful. I signed up in February slowly but surely I feel that a small percentage of people are actually wanting advice and the others are looking for sexting, trading photos and or lack common sense.

What Guys Said 14

• You know what it is?

the anonymous feature.

sure its great, but it also allows people to deceptively troll and make asinine polls and shit that they otherwise wouldn't have made if they couldn't hide behind anon.

• G@G was once a beautiful, jolly, helpful place... then I signed up.

• Yeah it is constantly changing so a lot of the time you have to change how you use site - I tend to avoid the feed altogether and just pick topics/areas that are more likely to interest me that way it stays fun for me.

• I've been loosely active here for a while and I think I see as many "Is my dick big enough?" questions as in the past.

• Yeah questions like that

• Eh i just log on to share my opinion and help others if I can. I dont really call this fun. I just do it when i have free time.

• No, there are still some very interesting questions.

• Your right it used to be really fun here but I've seen the sme questions aske like 100 times since I've been on today

• I'm sure it will change many times before you hit 22. Maybe you can bring that spirit back by getting more invovled again like you once were

• Its a lot of how do i look questions, and groups of users that take turns kissing each other's butts looks like.

But still a lot of interesting questions that i see!

• yeah the quality is pretty low, but i do what i can to make thought provoking myTakes

• I've only been active on this site for like < 20 hours, and I do the a major potential for trolling in therms of the site's intention.

• I see where you are coming from.

• Experience project all over again...

• Stupid is as stupid does, sir.

What Girls Said 8

• Well no one is forcing you to stay!!! You can leave and yes I know there's dumb questions but there are good people here who actually need help!

• I get you. People are always complaining and the questions have become meaningless. But I am still here and I just try to find the good stuff in it all.

• It is quite stupid with anal people

• it's doing alright at the moment i reckon. it was much worse a few months ago.

• oops i clicked the wrong button - I meant to say it's still fun

• Nah, you're right, this site is getting shittier by the minute.

• Sad but true. I rarely go on. But when I do, I can answer a few questions that seem to want genuine answers. So many trolls now... that or they are that ignorant.

• I find it fun and interesting