Why can't I post questions with a poll included?

For some reason I can't include polls in my questions after yesterday's update.. 😑
Anyone else has this problem and knows how to solve it?

Most Helpful Guy

• see... even the server thinks the new poll style looks shiity and refuses to post more of them... <_<

• So there's a new poll style?
      That wasn't even necessary tbh. 😒

• try using your phone/tablet instead... and change between mobile/desktop site.

I'd post a poll myself to test it out but don't know any good ones haha

• Lol ok I think I'll have to do it that way then :P

Most Helpful Girl

• What happens when you try to add a poll to your question? Do you get an error message?

• No but when I click the preview button it will just keep reloading the page instead of forwarding me to the next..

• Yeah obviously lol it's so weird though I wish I knew why it keeps doing that :/

• Well, I just needed more specific details so I could forward the issue to the development team to look into. Lol So, I'll report this and see if they can figure out what's going on :)

What Guys Said 2

• I saw someone say they had trouble with a take and pics so it sounds like a few bugs need to be ironed out after last upgrade.

• It happened to pictures I tried to. include in the details section but don't know about the poll

What Girls Said 2

• no I don't have that problem.

• Someone earlier today said she wasn't able to post a question without going anon

• Yeah I saw that it's so weird.. and not fair!
      Like why doesn't everyone have problems?😤
      I want everyone to suffer! 😂

• @Yumix whaat? It's not happening in a normal window?

• in a normal chrome tab they get removed after opening them as it should be... in incognito mode they don't. but only on my notebook, chrome on android is working fine