Why people give a fuck who blocks them or not?

i block all the time, i don't care. if people aren't worth my time, or are shits, i block them, it's simple.

Most Helpful Girl

• You seem to care enough to ask this question tbh..
    Ob but I find it great that you are actually not anon like most of the other cowards lol

• because i ask i please. i know you have some club in your mind as to who can post what, but that's cool...

• Lol totally, but defo not as much as you do ;)

• anybody can have any opinion. you have some club in your mind as to who can post what haha.. thanks for giving me laugh as to why i need to care..

Most Helpful Guy

• You're the one asking them questions...

• that's nice.. but then you get offended who posts what.. kind of weird for man, eh?

• How would I be offended? I'm just stating the obvious or common sense that's all.

• there's no such thing as common sense. though I believe it's the case, since it's your own view of rtheb world. mine differs, such is life.

What Girls Said 4

• I dont mind as it means I have the superior argument when I get blocked. #victoryismine

• It hurts because people get blocked because they are either undesirable or undesirable. It hurts the ego.

• I have no idea, sir, I have no idea!

• No one cares if U block

What Guys Said 4

• I generally don't notice unless I try to post something and am blocked. I suppose it is a surprise but I can't say anything because I used to block a lot but have since changed my tactic and unblocked the lot.

• You care enough to write a question about it.

• cos i can post in your manner/tone... i know it bothers you, but still.

• but then like those girls above, you of all people get pissed, especially when you post "sooo... is she HOTT?" i just presume you have Aspegers', or as a man don't really get it.

• I don't think people care

• Why do you give a fuck about if they give a fuck or not?