Why people give a fuck who blocks them or not?

i block all the time, i don't care. if people aren't worth my time, or are shits, i block them, it's simple.

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Girl

• You seem to care enough to ask this question tbh..
    Ob but I find it great that you are actually not anon like most of the other cowards lol

0|0
    0|0
    • because i ask i please. i know you have some club in your mind as to who can post what, but that's cool...

• Show All
    • Lol totally, but defo not as much as you do ;)

• anybody can have any opinion. you have some club in your mind as to who can post what haha.. thanks for giving me laugh as to why i need to care..

Most Helpful Guy

• You're the one asking them questions...

0|0
    0|0
    • that's nice.. but then you get offended who posts what.. kind of weird for man, eh?

• How would I be offended? I'm just stating the obvious or common sense that's all.

• there's no such thing as common sense. though I believe it's the case, since it's your own view of rtheb world. mine differs, such is life.

What Girls Said 4

• I dont mind as it means I have the superior argument when I get blocked. #victoryismine

1|0
    0|0
  • It hurts because people get blocked because they are either undesirable or undesirable. It hurts the ego.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea, sir, I have no idea!

0|0
    0|0
  • No one cares if U block

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I generally don't notice unless I try to post something and am blocked. I suppose it is a surprise but I can't say anything because I used to block a lot but have since changed my tactic and unblocked the lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • You care enough to write a question about it.

1|0
    0|0
    • cos i can post in your manner/tone... i know it bothers you, but still.

• but then like those girls above, you of all people get pissed, especially when you post "sooo... is she HOTT?" i just presume you have Aspegers', or as a man don't really get it.

• I don't think people care

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you give a fuck about if they give a fuck or not?

0|0
    0|0