Am I the only one who's experiencing this here?

Every time I answer a question from someone who's from the same country as i am (indonesia) they never seem to be interested/reply my fucking answer after finding out we're from the same country. Does anyone else have experienced this with someone from the same country as you are? Why do you think they're like that?

the only GaGers who still talks to me after finding out im indonesian are only @The_Moon (well she ain't got no choice she's my cousin), @bustas and 2 other female GaGers whom i forgot the name.

• I have experienced this too
  • This is stupid, never experienced it
  • Im just here for free xper

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I haven't noticed any gagers from my country. So, I've never experienced such a thing.

What Guys Said 10

• No I haven't had that, in fact its been the opposite. If I've found someone from england then a few times we have exchanged email and keep in contact and even met one or 2. Where are you from? :-)

• people from other countries seems to be more friendly here. Indonesia👆🏼👆🏼

• Exactly👆🏼 thats what i was thinking! Like dont you think it's great to find someone on the internet who knows how its like here so you dont have to explain it over and over again?

• Yes that's why I've kept in touch with others from. England and met a couple too. Its great, so for people from your country not to do the same is strange. Maybe you'll have to come and live in England haha and then you wouldn't have that problem :-)

• Most people from germany had blocked me on my old gag account. Seems they have a problem having gag coliding into real life

• It's weird isn't it? I meant we both could share thoughts more easily without having to explain how shit works here, would make their lives so much easier

• I don't fully understand your sentence

• I must admit that any other Gaggers from Ireland are generally supportive of me, never negative towards me.

• didn't vote because i dont think "this is stupid" but i don't think i've had similar experiences

• perhaps it has to do w/ the idea of being local... possibly close enough to meet up, can deter people from engaging in conversation online.

• Hasn't happened to me, though I've met only one Finn that I know off and we got along fine.

• No I never noticed, maybe since I'm from the US

• I just find that strange. Why does that matter to them?

• Emg ada lagi gt dr sini? ,, kirain duaan aj, haha

• Adaa tp pd kalo me jawab trs aku ngomong pake bahasa mereka lngsng ngilang -___-"

• While it's not stupid, I haven't experienced it to be honest.

What Girls Said 5

• No I can't say that I have however I'm pretty sure majority of the people on the site are American so even if some don't a lot still will.

• hahah Heyyy don't copyyyy mwah! hahaha look at that rich girl.. just block them!

• I ain't copying you poor girl! But srsly tho, like i dont get it why they would choose to not speak to me after that lol. Geez it would be a lot easier for them to talk about shits cause i speak bahasa indo. Right?

• eh its just you at least you don't stalkers lol!

• It's shitty. You're overthinking.

• Hehehe.
    I do that.
    Cos the same country peeps are bozos. Ridiculously irritating or dumb asking real desperate or dumb questions, here just to advertise their cock.
    So yeah, DETOUR.