Why do some "askers" on here upvote every single opinion on their question? Even conflicting ones?

An upvote; correct me if im wrong; is to be used for liking or agreeing what the opinion poster has said. Yet i've noticed that in some of the questions, every single opinion is upvoted, why is this? does it mean he likes me? (ok that last bits a joke)
But for real yo whats going on?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because I happen to value all the opinions I receive in my questions (even the insulting ones).

• ok but no need to be anonymous, I wouldn't talk to you with a bag over my head so you didn't know who i was

Most Helpful Guy

• I noticed that too, I think some feel that since you at least tried to answer they will give that point

What Girls Said 3

• I've always wondered that but I'm not going to complain theore xper points I get the better... Though I would never just give them away only to people I think deserve them based off of the opinion.

• I am sorry 😩

• It depends on their thoughts not the other people. I bet you do it or used to it.

• Well no, I like answers I agree with, thats what the like/dislike options are for...

• It depends on their actions; they might do it in order to attract more people so they can answer their questions.

What Guys Said 3

• A lot of people use it as an acknowledgement that a person has answered their question and only won't give a upvote if answerer is abusive towards them.

• Some people give people the upvote as a "thanks for asking" thing, or to tell them that they read it.
    I give upvotes to ones I find funny, I agree with, or if I understand where they are coming from even if I don't necessarily agree

• Hey der. Yeah I'm one of those. It's mainly to annoy people in my case