What's your most hated type of questions?

I'm sure everyone has some type of questions they hate on here... for me it's mostly questions related to race. it shouldn't matter so stop asking that shit. especially if it's generalizing and borderline racist crap.

to give some examples:
Should guys with small penises avoid approaching black girls?
Why are white girls not interested in dating white guys anymore?
Why don't white guys like beautiful ethnic women?
Why are white girls not attracted to white guys anymore? What's wrong with the white guys?
Do Asian girls hate white guys?
Why are black girls trying to convince the world that they like white guys so much?
Why don't Black Girls like/date Black Guys Anymore? And Vice Versa?
...

STOP IT PLEASE X_X
there are so many of these... is it because this is a US site? I don't see that stuff irl, and I live in a country with 45% immigrants lol.

so what's your most hated type of question? I could list many other which drive me nuts but these are the worst.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate the questions that people ask that are clearly designed to just get anon-scandalous-girls to detail dirty sexual shit to them to get off to. Or the questions where creepers will post pictures of actual girls they know and ask a question like: How much dick do you think she's sucked? She's 17 by the way.

It's fucked.

• "How much dick do you think she's sucked?"

omg you made me laugh so much hahahaha

I saw one guy asking something like that but it was about a blonde singer, he asked that question like 10 times, in different but same ways: do you think she has taken naked selfies? do you think she would give a blowjob? what is her breast size?

annoying as fuck

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 25

• DICK SIZE QUESTIONS 😖
    They make my blood boil.

• I hate those too, questions about race are stupid. We all have preferences, not because you're white you will like a certain type of people. There isn't a rule about taste.

In mexico we say "sobre gustos, no hay nada escrito" (about tastes, there is nothing written) so dude, stop it, if you're black a white/asian/latino/black person will like you, same happens with all kinds of races.

The questions about obvious stuff.
    Like, should I cheat on him because he's nice?
    is like... dude, why the fuck are you asking this?

questions about "does she/he like me?"
    HOW THE FUCK CAN I KNOW?

the "who's better looking?"
    stop, please, you're both beautiful

many more

• Hmmm. There are too many. I especially hate any troll questions about feminism, gender, politics or sexual orientation.

For instance there was a question a while back "When will they put the P in LGBTQ?" And the details went onto say how P stood for pedophillia and saying it was similar to gay people.

• The overabundance of "how do I look?" Questions get to me after a bit.

And here lately there has been a lot of "what do I get him/her for Christmas?" With no info of what they like or anything to really go off of.

• Ugh... something about indian people or why don't Asian date white girls?

• Girls that are poles asking if they are fat. So anyone that weighs over 120 pounds (54.4311kg) and barely have any stomach fat. Shouldn't ever ask this question. That and girls asking if they are attractive when they clearly are. Unless they are legally blind.

• I can't stand the "am I attractive" "who is prettier..." Or other posts similar. Go find validation and confidence from within, not from others.

• I hate questions that are just really pointless, like a waste of time to both ask and answer. One person asked "have you ever tripped over things because your lazy?" Like what the heck who even cares? They just irritate me a little

• I hate

• Race dating questions

• Hair color questions (because they're all about white hair and never include black hair and sometimes red hair)

• Skinny vs fat questions

• Skinny girls asking if they're fat

• dick questions

• boob questions

• the bitter men that hate women (and vice versa)

• questions asking who's prettier (or handsome)

And many more but I can't think right now.

• I hate multiple choice questions with an option for "none of the above" "all of the above" and when they list all possible pairings so the question has like, 10 choices.
    Those are the kind of questions I hate. And math questions.
    👌👍✨✨✨

• 1. Penis size questions
    2. Boobs or butts
    3. Race related dating questions
    4. Do guys like short girls
    5. The "how do I look" catfish or attention seeking questions.
    6. He/she was staring at me, do you think he/she likes me.

• there are so many boobs or butts questions in the last day it's insane x_x
      there have been weeks without a single one and now it's every day

• I am with you on that.
    I mean eventually if you like the person, race would be the last thing on your mind tight?
    you click that s what matters and share the same ideals

• -speaks in extremely girlish voices-
    Does he like me? Does he love me? Does he hate me? Am I friend zoned? How do I say I love you to my crush?
    -rolls eyes-

• Dick size, tit size, ass size questions.

AND WHEN SKINNY GIRLS ASK IF THEIR FAT LIKE NOO BRUH IF you're FAT IM HUGE.

• HDIL. I really don't care, bro. That's for Instagram.

• I hate those sort of ignorant questions too. I just scroll right by them.

The questions which I find amusing are the ones which the asker adds...(DON'T JUDGE ME) at the end of a question about cheating on their SO

Of course they are gonna be judged... by people who value loyalty. 😂😂

The questions which i hate the most are the ones which are intentionally posted to incite hatred towards a certain religion or race.

• Mine is always "why do you date Mexicans" or "why date white males what's wrong with a black ni@#!* ?" And honestly i love every race i am not racist towards my own race if i see a hottie I'm going for him if I don't like you i am just not interested boo haha:)

• I don't really care anymore because i'm almost never here lol

• Questions in which the ignorance or stupidity of the asker is showing.

• the "omg he looked at me for a second, does that mean he likes me?" type of questions

• the "how do i look" questions
    so much so that i blocked that entire topic

• Am I pretty?/Am I ugly?/Who's the prettiest/most handsome in this picture?

• The "am I ugly?" Or "am I fat" ...😑😑😑

• Unnecessary sexual questions

• I'm so tired of the "How do I look?" questions. Some people should stop fishing for compliments.

• block them :)

• I usually ignore the questions though. I'm just tired of those questions because I feel like the asker doesn't love themselves like they should.

• well if that's your problem... I don't really myself either lol (looks and personalitly)
      but I don't ask questoins like that all the time lol

What Guys Said 23

• The type of questions I loathe are:

- Penis-related questions (unless it's medical)
    - Questions that are meant to brag rather than ask something
    - Questions where the QA is clearly looking for someone to repeat their opinions back to them
    - Questions for the purpose of simulating conversation (ie. What is everyone up to this Friday night?)

I don't mind repetitive questions because, realistically, there are only so many questions relating to gender miscommunication. I have to agree with you on the race questions too. Chances are, the only person that cares about your race is you - stop asking about it already.

• the "does he love me" 1 like bitch how in the fuck am I suppose to tell ya that? IDEK the nigqa memecrunch.com/meme/12LTE/facepalm/image.png

• But if they stop asking these questions, what will I laugh at when I'm on GAG?

• I'm mostly ticked by "All women are this", "all men are that" type of questions.

And the ones about "dominance" and "submission", because that's clearly inspired by abusive family relations with some additional Cosmopolitan sex tips and a hint of 50 Shades of Grey

• I think they should ban all questions about race from anonymous people. They're rarely anything but KKK type rants...

• Most questions I feel apathetic towards. Like dick questions, how do I kook, race questions, etc. They don't bother me like they seem to bother everyone else.

There are certain questions that do affect me but I'm unsure how to describe exactly. It's kind of random.

• the stupid, "am i skinny?" questions. for 1, most of the guys on here think skinny and being healthy is overrated for whatever reason. 2, people lie to the girls. they'll be like super whales and say, "you look average". or 3, they're skinny and either their self esteem is so ridiculously skewed that you can't help but think they're fishing for compliments.

also, the "do people like my boobs/do people like big small (filler)?"... again, fishing for compliments. also, you can't change x body part for the most part so you might as well accept it. and 3.5 billion people of the opposite sex won't find everything about you sexy or ugly so stop asking.

• oh, and the, "he saw me picking my butthole and he sneezed at 4:23pm in his car on a Wednesday and it was raining. does he like me?"

• People say there is no such thing as a stupid question while this is true and untrue, the actual truth is, that there is such a thing as a dumb question, and those are truly annoying.

For example, Am I a virgin if I had anal sex.

The answer is NO, pure virginity is someone who has never had any association with sex, the best a person can come by is that of not having ever had any sexual relationships and having committed any sexual acts.

It's so simple, if you are referring to virginity no, you are not a virgin if you commit sexual acts, you may although be a specific type of virgin should you have not had any sexual activities within that specific way.

And yes I agree all the examples you gave are examples of dumb questions, and they are ever so prevalent.

• It goes back to my understanding of people, the average person is not stupid and they may not be smart either, but the majority of the time, they do not think correctly, and that goes for all people.

• I hear you, and yes I think it has a lot to do with the fact that there are different cultures, also that people don't know that a lot of things are individual or subjective. I've only been active here the past few days, and I like the concept of this type of social media - although people should be critical to questions and answers.

Also I don't think people use the search function for all ready or frequent asked questions, which gives the site a lot of redundant data - but thr point system kinda makes for all that, to some degree. I've stopped answering those typical questions like you mention, and focus on more "challenging" questions instead. Also looking at people's age helps to sort things, like the young people goes through a lot of changes, and most time only need someone to talk to, or conformation that yheir issues are perfectly normal at their age - which I think they're better of talking to someone in their local communities like friends or family, than someone half a globe away. My two cents

• 1. How do I look?
    2. He scratched his ass while looking at me. does he like me? (sarcasm off)
    3. My religion is blah blah blah. ISIS not muslim blah blah blah.. But still why do people blah blah blah?
    4. DO GUYS... xyz?

• "No one answered my last question, so I am going to ask it again, and ask why no one is answering the first one... oh and question mark" People answer questions that either interest them or they think that they can give a good answer to. If neither applies then it's your fault dear questioner not ours.

• lately, im disliking the complaining questions by women about how evil and awful guys can be on here. Like, bitches... we know. Are you new to the internet? It's like... you know half these guys are retarded, but yet you still keep badgering the community with questions like "oh golly gee, why are guys on here so meanz?" Boy do i look forward to the future and what's coming globally. Lots of things are going to change, and i can't wait

• I also don't like racist questions as well as religious questions, and penis/boob size questions. Ps - boobs vs ass questions are very dumb too.

• Anything about race
    Anything about penis size
    Anything about ex's

• I hate the "Please be honest, rate me" questions when beautiful girls say they're ugly and post pics on the inter webs just to get attention.

Sad thing is I always give it to them

• => Penis size
    => Boobs vs butt
    => They texted me "love you" instead of "I love you"!!!1!! WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?11? DO THEY NOT LOVE ME ANYMORE?
    => Any how do I look question that clearly just comes from somebody seeking attention
    => Do you think feminism is corrupt? Poll options: "yes, I am willing to see the truth" and "no, I'm a delusional moron"
    => Why do ALL GIRLS do this? Why does EVERY MAN do that?

• "Hey!, hey guys!"
    "Anyone wanna rate my 10/10 ass?"
    "Please I am quite self conscious!"

• Ones that you can't answer like does he love me it's like bitch Idek!

• I hate thigh gap questions. It's completely ridiculous.

• Am I fat? Would you date me? Could I be pregnant?

• (Dick size , Boobs size , How do i look) questions

• I hate questions that ask about other questions... :P

• Boring ones, i guess. Dont really have one.