Should GAG add this?

Like add a button on the page were you check your inbox. So you can set some messages as new again. That way if you open it but end up being to tired to reply at the time. You can set it as new so you won't forget to reply later.

• YES! They should
  • would be nice but I can live without it
  • no they shouldn't
  • To tricky to add

Most Helpful Guy

• that would mean having notifications there of stuff I already read... that would drive me nuts x_x

remember the question I asked about this not too long ago? lol

• if I had to request something it would be the possibility to leave comment when reporting stuff... extremely easy to implement and would help both the users reporting and the mods. often the premade things don't really fit and it needs more explanation

• I actually don't remember. Also I just mean being able to click on the message or a box next to send if you open a message. Were you can check it to keep that message as unread if your needing to go or read it later.

That's true and would be helpful

• thanks for MHO! :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• I could live without it, but maybe because I almost never get messages. :/

• A "remember" option seems relevant. I agree.

What Girls Said 1

• Meh, I don't think it's that necessary.