Explain your username?

Most Helpful Girl

• The color of my skin and the feel of it...

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 24

• it is cinderelli.. cuz i like the song from cinderella 3..

• i pick a random number and apple tada!

• It's from song lyrics that was playing while I was signing up. I'm so uncreative T_T

• i go by my first name 50% of the time and my middle name 50% of the time. i used the letters of my middle name to come up with my old handle which was harakiri, aka ritualistic suicide. after i came back, i switched the letters around, got karahiri.

• It has to do with the history of my country.

• My name and my dog's name.

• Monáe is my middle/preferred name and the first part is pretty self explanatory...

• It's my name plus satan. Yahahah👌

• Black was my favorite color still is. Lone because I'm almost always alone and wolf because it's my favorite animal and has a lot of other meanings.

• I'm 159cm tall and always got given nicknames so yeah XD

• I'm french, I'm Emma ;)

• My name is Elizabeth and I was born in 2000

• Well I was on here several years ago and my username was girlfriend 12 and now its been some years and its 18. The girlfriend part is just catchy

• Belle is beautiful
    Girl is girl
    21 is my age 😜

• Successful = What I want to be and the name of a Drake song
    OVO= O. ctobers V. ery O. wn which is Drake's symbol

• My name and my favorite hockey player's number.

• To easily express myself mentally, and jdawg is my nickname.

• It's my name. And a random number. And two of these things __. I have the creativity of a rock.

• Just my name...

Im so creative!

• I can't, I just thought of a random name.

• It's the name of a cabaret band :)

• i like the magazine

• It's my first name and middle name.

• Part of my name, kinda, and I have plans for myself at the age 19.

What Guys Said 16

• 'A woman never quite feels desired and appreciated enough. She wants attention, but a man is too often distracted and unresponsive. The Rake is a great female fantasy figure—when he desires a woman, brief though that moment may be, he will go to the ends of the earth for her. He may be disloyal, dishonest, and amoral, but that only adds to his appeal. Unlike the normal, cautious male, the Rake is delightfully unrestrained, a slave to his love of women.
    There is the added lure of his reputation: so many women have succumbed to him, there has to be a reason. Words are a woman's weakness, and the Rake is a master of seductive language. Stir a woman's repressed longings by adapting the Rake's mix of danger and pleasure.'

- robert greene, the art of seduction

also:

'Ryan Gosling’s character, Jacob, in Crazy Stupid Love, is an ardent Rake. He is the “hot guy from the bar” who shows no hesitation or restraint in his relentless pursuit of women.

His desire for women is infectious and distracting because women are not used to a man giving totally of himself, even if it’s just for a while.

Jacob inflames women with desire by playing to women’s weakness for words that persuade, flatter and stir emotional turmoil.

Women secretly long for a man that offers a mix of danger and pleasure, which the Rake will give in abundance.

Like a true Rake, Jacob doesn’t worry about Hannah’s resistance to him when he first tries to seduce her. His intentions are clear and her resistance only inflames him more:'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioSh29_FeBs

www.datingmetrics.com/.../

• All my usernames everywhere are a variation of this for easy recall - Letters from my name and a number from my postcode, house number, birthdate.

• Lol, bro I thought your name had something to do with guns. All this time I was thinking "Man this guy must really love his KDA20"

• Corporate Consultant for a living. And got remorse after I deleted @consultant 's account lol.

• Needed a new name for a world of warcraft character and that's what came to my mind, no special meaning

• i never use my real name as a username so i just used my middle name and googled common last names and Phillips was one of the first ones that came up

• I like to consider myself a professional individual with a touch of class

• I like bagels, therefore I like Bagelmeisters, makers of bagels. I needed an xbox live username. Max + Bagelmeister = Maxemeister

• I have green eyes and was born in 86. blueeyes81 is just my CIA handle.

• Doffy: Doflamingo ;P
    -dood: I'm a boy.

• My name is Curtis and Damn the user who took it.

^_^

• It's a reference to my original first name Yan

• My last name with a, "zaurus", because I like dinosaurs.

• An amalgamation of significant numbers and letters.

• Just for fun.
    but I still love boobs.

• Frosty because i consider my self like frosty but not the fat version :). Stay frosty ;)

• I have a mustache, I am a man!