Do you sometimes give harsher answers to adults/men over teens here?

Because they are older and can take it/should know better?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope I give give them the same apple!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes on a subconscious level not that I give harsher answers to older users but with the younger users I will definitely try to sugar coat the pill if it is heavy duty advice. In all honesty I probably soft pedal most of my answers I find people tend to listen to my input if I deliver it politely. If you jump in feet first any advice you give will more than likely be ignored.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes depending on the situation I feel like an adult should know better most of the time

What Guys Said 5

• For me it's more like I give less harsh answers for younger gagers but for every one else it's roughly the same unless I'm following them.

• I try to be equal with everybody... But when i realize they are very young, like under 16, i do go easier, but the same advice

• i give harsh answers to everyone but occasionally be like WOAH THEY'RE ONLY 14 DON'T SEND DON'T SEND!!!

• Naw, I say screw em all equally the same.

• I'm probably more harsh with teens a lot of the time. Mostly because they seem most in need of a goddamn reality check.