Do you consider GAG social media?

At my church we have lent before Christmas. I've decided to give up social media. Is GAG considered social media? I can't really share and post pics like the other sites let me. Is this my loophole?

Most Helpful Guy

• Toughie, I feel these fasts or deprivations are a matter of personal conscience and it is up to you to make the call. From what I understand they are meant to be a time of reflection and to bring you closer to your God - Maybe you could just change how you use the site, don't tag or PM, just answer questions to be helpful to other people.
    My own view is that I don't think your God wants you to make yourself miserable just make a bit more time for other people and your reflections.

What Guys Said 4

• Its not social media in the vein of twitter/fb/IG/etc because we're not posting useless shit about ourselves and trying to pump our egos, well, except for those 'how do I look/rate me' questions.

• Well it is definitely social media by definition. We just don't really know each other lol.

• This is a social networking site. You too know it 🙈 When you're on lent, better to avoid it.

• Yeah I consider it for sure.

What Girls Said 2

• No, it's not. Its a question-answer site. People can and do make friendship here, but that's a secondary thing, unlike other social medias. Primary function is to be a place for people to ask for and give advice

• No I do not.