Have you ever completely owned someone in an argument/debate on here?

I just did/still am. I find it magical.

This person is so out of it that I don't even understand what they are saying anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• HAHAHA YOU SEEM SO HAPPY!
    Yes. i owned some people on other sites. In here, i commented things that could have owned them but i never got a reply or i got blocked.
    *fist bumps you* BUUURN

• That's why i love this site.

• There were many sexist or homophobic idiots.
      Also there was this girl that i had a discussion about evolution with her. I wasn't even arguing with her. For some reason, i never found her profile again on this site...

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• yeah a few times. I've also been owned a few times and I'm fine admitting that.

• No lol I can't seem to defend myself!

• HAHAHAHHAHAHA

What Guys Said 9

• I do on a regular basis. Unfortunately, the person is so far gone, they can't even recognize it. I too find it magical.

• As time goes by on this site I find myself getting less involved in arguments and debates - In the early days I won some and lost some but just found them draining, now if I feel one starting I just go "Let's agree to disagree".

• No, I always on purpose lose arguments and make the other person think they've won. Pretty much because I like them and start them on purpose and then just keep coming up with more and more absurd responses. It's hilarious.

• I'm not the type to gloat about it. It's unbecoming and makes you look bad.

• I find beating anyone in a argument is a wonderful feeling, but yes I have done it on here and it was magical.

• Usually quite often here. Especially a lot of left leaning younger players who come out swinging with emotions and I state facts. So instead of replying with a factual argument of their own they just throw insults

• A guy here i debated him about homosexuality and i never heard of him again. What an idiot he was... He said homosexuality was a choice. gave him evidences. Never heard of him again

• dont know if you are trolling/trying to start an argument, but its pretty fucked to get into arguments with intent to "win" instead of reaching a mutual understanding

• You're slightly evil because you spend too much time with women.

A woman is to be seen and not heard. Your objective should be the benefit of society and the prosperity of mankind... not "owning" another person

When you throw all the women out of your life... you'll see what I mean

• I have once or twice but they were 15-16 year olds. It feels so good tough. I have never been owned on this site because people don't tend to reply back to me because they can't keep up with me and accuse me of being stupid.