Do you think its sad that some people have relationships on here?

I noticed that a few people have relationships with people who they only know due to this website, im indifferent about it I wouldn't say a person is "sad" for having a relationship on here however the ones who say they are in a relationship but have never met eachother in real life before is a little... I dunno, weird?

What do you think and would you ever have a "relationship" with someone on here?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I think it's a bit weird. I don't believe you can have a real relationship if you've never met in person. At best, I think it's more of a flirty friendship, or something similar.

However, I'm also of the opinion, live and let live. I don't really like it, but it's not hurting me, so I'm not going to have a problem with it.

What Guys Said 11

• Its called e flirting some take it to far and claim each other knowing deep down they will never meet in person. I know better Its a pipe dream and they want attention. I would meet a friend from here if they lived in my home town and we talked by phone as well as in here

• fuck I was trying to think of some sarcastic remark.

it doesn't phase me, its not my life, nor does it affect my life in any significant way.

• No I have no problem with it - It is just a form of a Long Distance Relationship that the evolution of the internet has enabled - Best of luck to them wherever it goes

• It's fantasy relationships.
      These people here never leave their bedrooms. Sit infront of computer all day/ night fantasizing about a real life

• ya im wayyyy too affectionate to be able to have a LDR, but thats just me.

• If the people live in close proximity then yes it's understandable. If you have a person living in the US and another person living in Europe or South East Asia then it's not a real relationship no matter what the two people say.

• Since when did GaG become a dating site? 😐 I'm a little lost...

• I think it's pretty sad.

• meh... it's called human contact. whenever people meet, they do this... duuugh.

• Whenever people meet they get into a internet relationship? Lol I don't think so.

• no, but if they wish to, it's their business.

• No kidding. All these relationships here. Lmao.
    " I have a gag boyfriend " pffft. Yea ok.
    A pretend boyfriend they have never met , touched or seen in person.
    Then they break up. Lmao. What a crisis.

What's wrong with these children?
    Just pathetic i think.

• IK know of people that have meet through here and had sex how about that case closed

• Just because 2 people have sex doesn't make it a relationship lol

• Real sex? Or fantasy / sext sex? Lmao.
      I've banged about 40 cyber chics. 39 of them were virgins too.
      Lmao

• It most defiantly is sad and pathetic.

I laugh when I see people saying they're in a relationship with someone they know on here and they have never met them before, its different if you have met them in real life or you're planning to meet them soon but some people even say they love eachother but they have never met eachother they only know eachother through talking on here and to me that is very very sad it makes me feel bad for them that they're that lonely in real life they had to resort to a "relationship" with someone they never met

What Girls Said 2

• I'm fine with it but I wouldn't get into one

• I wouldn't get into a 'relationship' with anyone here purely because I didn't start a account on this site to look for internet 'love'
    If people want to be in a internet 'relationship' that's cool I don't really have a opinion on the matter