Have you ever felt worried for any of your GAGer friends?

And for what reason (s) you're worried about him/her?

• Yes, I have.
  • No, I have never.

Most Helpful Guy

• The honest ones, that tell us everything about their lives. While it's fascinating, it's disconcerting sometimes, how really AWFUL we treat each other, and how we JUSTIFY it to ourselves.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I have. the worst being a relationship breakup with a very small child involved. There was talk of ending it all then the account went silent for weeks. In the end he pulled himself back together. Haven't heard from him in ages now though. Hopefully everything is good.

What Guys Said 15

• I have when I felt they were going through something - You felt there was a change in their posting style and either through direct reference in a post or the need to send a PM, you had to try and find out what was going on plus if they wanted/needed help.

• Yes a few in fact. Some I've tried reaching out to from their comments to find those comments were deleted before I had a chance to reply to them. It's not my place to say but I'm not so sure deleting their comments so quickly is a good idea because that eliminates reaching out to them. Again not my place or decision but it is aggravating because I'm not able to offer help and I don't know if they may have hurt them selves or not. Then aside from everything else in my life falling apart around me I get that on my mind too lol

• Yes, one of my best gag friends said she cried once bc she felt so lonely recently. Man, them feels.. that manly protective instinct mode activated lol

• yeah i have. usually their mental health

• Sure! Plenty of suicidals on here!

• I dont have gag friends but I've been worried about other online friends. I had friends who were suicidal and sometimes they told me they were about to kill themselves or something and i always freaked out..

• Yes sure :/

• I have been extremely worried yes

• A friend of mine can't talk with me anymore because her mom doesn't want her to. So I'm worried and sad about that.

• I get worried for most of the Gaggers in general for their close-mindedness.

• Nah GAG chicks are disloyal... 😔

• Yes,
    @apple24 is a complete nutter and she needs a straitjacket.

• I don't have any GAGer friends...

• Yes. Some have been in some rough shit.

• No, but i did have wet dreams about some of them.

What Girls Said 11

• definitely, a number of them. whenever they're going through a tough time or when i can sense their energy is off, ill check up on em.

• Yes, about @MissNowhere

• Yes, one of my friends on here is ill and I worry about her health.

• Yes, I have. some of them have been gone for too long and i don't have there number!

• Yes, I have. I don't think to see them hurting or struggling.

• I'm a worrier so it's natural for me to worry. I worry about some of them based off things going in their lives.

• i don't really have GaG friends
    but for a few, i have worried how their shallowness has affected their better judgment

• I have for their physical and mental health. I also worry about how well they're doing in life because I don't want them hurt. I'll never say to someone face though because I'm a tad too cold hearted for it.

• Yes, I have because their going through some problems.

• Yeah I have

• Nah, they are all fine so far