What questions are you tired of seeing on here?

The ones that annoy you the most & you wish gag would ban them or have a different section for them.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1.  Does he like me?
        This is really impossible for
         third parties to answer..1!
    2.  Rate me..the pictures are so often
        ps'd or just fake..and we all
        have different tastes!

Most Helpful Girl

• Generalizing questions "why are women so..." "Why do Asian men..." Etc.
    DICK SIZE QUESTIONS
    The overabundant "how do I look?" Questions (especially when they already know they look good)
    And lately, the "what should I get them for Christmas/their birthday?" With nothing to go off of as far as what they like/dislike.

• lately, the "what should I get them for Christmas/their birthday?" With nothing to go off of as far as what they like/dislike.
      I like those hahah I get MHO almost always! hahah

• @apple24 holy crap! Aren't you tired?

• Nope... maybe a little.

What Guys Said 6

• I got sick of a lot of certain types of questions so to avoid that I stay away from the feeds and usually go to certain topics - I have found a lot less annoying questions and I used to report once or twice a day now it is once or twice a month.

• Race questions
    "What race are you most attracted to?" "Would you date outside your race?" "Does this race find this race attractive?"

• "Guys/gals he/she waved to me and said hi, WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?";
    "X is better than Y - Agree or Disagree";
    "Guyz/galz how hawt am I?";
    "What size your peniss/tatz?";
    etc.

I basically don't like stupid questions.

• Troll questions I guess?

Questions which are designed to just start arguments and generally annoy people.

• 1. "i have 34 inch penis. is it too small?"
    2. girls with big boobs and small ass or with small boobs and big ass

• 34 inch penis 😂😂😂

• Any questions involving small breasts, since a TON of men LOVE them, so women are idiots to be worried over it.

Guys with small penises at least have something to be worried about, and need genuine help.

What Girls Said 6

• Ones asking about "how do I get this guy/girl to ask me out?" "Should I drop hints about me liking him/her?" "should I drop hints about him/her asking me out?" "is my boob size to small?" "am i fat (when their a pole)?" "is my dick size good enough?" "does he/she like me" "how can I find out that they like me?"

Just anything like those because the answer is really obvious. Anything about asking out, knowing if they like you, etc. DON'T BEAT AROUND THE BUSH!(haha) Straight up ask them! Worst thing to happen is ur rejected. Still that isn't the end of the world. That saves you so much time from stressing about what they think. Plus u won't be playing the "what if I had done more about it." You would have your solid answer right there.

About boobs/dick sizes. With boobs if your boobs are smaller than your hands when holding them. They are small. If they fit perfectly in ur hands they are medium. If they are to big to fit in ur hands they are big. With dicks just hold ur hand at the base of ur dick. If the tip barely shows over ur hand. It's small.

About if ur fat. Grab skin at your stomach area. If you end up grabbing than like 2-3 inches of it. Then your overweight/fat. If you barely grab any then your skinny.

• DICK SIZE QUESTIONS!

• rolls eyes! I told you so many times! I hate questions like do white girls like asian? or Why no girls like Indians? Is this indian man hot? hahah like i am like dude can chill the apple down no one cares!

• penis size.. hand down..

• how do I look?

• Every question on the how do I look category and those about gag members (who's your favorite gager, who's the hottest gager, etc).