How late is too late to answer a question?

So you're on a question and you look at the date and go "Oh it's too late to answer this"

• 1 day or less
  • A few days to a week
  • A few weeks to a month
  • 1-3 months
  • When the date on the question disappears (I think it's 4 months?)
  • It's never too late to answer a question

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on the question. If it's something like "which would you rather do?" Or something along those lines I think they can be answered any time. But if it's a specific relationship question I would leave it be because it's most likely already passed.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's never too late if the question is interesting

What Girls Said 6

• Never say never! hahah

• After a few days, I usually don't answer them. I feel creepy at times and like the person has moved on from the question.

• I normally won't answer questions that was asked more than a couple of weeks-month and If it already has mho.

• If it was asked like weeks ago, I don't usually bother. Plus, if it has a lot of responses, I don't usually answer either.

• Probably past a week, 2 maybe

• A few weeks to a month.

What Guys Said 3

• If you are intrigued by the question, and especially if you have liked following the asker, it's always a pleasure to answer for them.

• Never - I often might accidentally find a question months old and if it interests me I will answer it.

• 1 week. Any later, and ill consider your bump of a question in the feed as necro'ing