How late is too late to answer a question?

So you're on a question and you look at the date and go "Oh it's too late to answer this"

• 1 day or less
    3% (1)7% (1)5% (2)Vote
  • A few days to a week
    17% (5)21% (3)19% (8)Vote
  • A few weeks to a month
    28% (8)7% (1)21% (9)Vote
  • 1-3 months
    3% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
  • When the date on the question disappears (I think it's 4 months?)
    7% (2)0% (0)5% (2)Vote
  • It's never too late to answer a question
    42% (12)65% (9)48% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on the question. If it's something like "which would you rather do?" Or something along those lines I think they can be answered any time. But if it's a specific relationship question I would leave it be because it's most likely already passed.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's never too late if the question is interesting

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Never say never! hahah

0|0
    0|0
  • After a few days, I usually don't answer them. I feel creepy at times and like the person has moved on from the question.

0|0
    0|0
  • I normally won't answer questions that was asked more than a couple of weeks-month and If it already has mho.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it was asked like weeks ago, I don't usually bother. Plus, if it has a lot of responses, I don't usually answer either.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably past a week, 2 maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • A few weeks to a month.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• If you are intrigued by the question, and especially if you have liked following the asker, it's always a pleasure to answer for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never - I often might accidentally find a question months old and if it interests me I will answer it.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 week. Any later, and ill consider your bump of a question in the feed as necro'ing

0|0
    0|0