Giving the mho to people of the same sex?

Sometimes I wanna give it to two guys, but I can't, because I need to choose a girl too.
It also happens the opposite.

Would you like to give the mho to people of the same sex?

Most Helpful Guy

• sometime you get multiple good answers from one sex and none from the others and sometimes you have good ones or no ones at all on both... so it's not always optimal but I can see why they don't allow giving multiple MHOs to only guys or girls. you should choose the best from both and that's it...

but whatever, you better give me MHO on this one >_<

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually give it to guys. Men I feel take my questions more seriously, they respond to my follow up questions, and give more detailed responses. Some ladies here, I'm just like "why bother answering?" Oh well. I guess a response is better than no response. Some ladies are also awesome and give great responses, and answer the follow ups, but I find them less likely than male responses.
    There are some guys with plain responses too. And my "troll" responses are mostly men. But even the trolls respond to the follow up questions lol

Yea. I agree. I'd sometimes like to give it to 2 guys or 2 girls.

What Guys Said 11

• Yes we know the girls tend to stick together, a reason to avoid paying too much attention to MHO%. Often it's just girl on girl affection...

• ONe good reason they've split MHO, one for each gender, to even out this tendency a little. But a bet a lot of girls don't give MHO to guys on their questions.

• Like most guys, I probably give more MHO to girls as well..

• I must admit I am still unsure about the gender MHOs - I understand the inclusive element but as you say sometimes you might have a strong one side and a weak other side so giving a weak MHO feels bad - I do hanker for old way of just one MHO.

• yeah. id like to give mho to men only, so we can gain enough xper to corner the gift card market and prevent girls from getting any

• Nah, I prefer giving MHO to smart girls, especially if they are as beautiful as you ;)

• I'll give mho to you

• I think this double MHO thing is really dumb. In fact all gender distinctions on here are. Why does someone's gender matter when judging their opinions?

• Well that's how it works... i doubt they will change it.

• That would be pretty useful.

• If their opinions were better then, sure :D.

• There can't be a second place among the sexes!

• Lesbo mho is restricted. You are doomed, join me at the fiery pits

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah, like, when guys answer your question but no girls do or the only girl that does is a useless troll so you're missing out on points by only being able to give mho once to a guy because why the f would you give it to a useless troll?

Unless the troll is legitimately funny but that's very, very rare.

• I wouldn't mainly because it kind of seems like dudes get MHO more often than women.

• Nah, there can be multiple good opinions, but then I'd want to reward way too many people with MHO.

• I'd like to be able to choose too.

• Yeah I've wondered about this.

• I guess it wouldn't be fair game because your suppose to pick one of the best!

• Yeah, especially if they deserve it. Though, i like the concept of one guy and one girl

• sometimes yes.