Do you disavow your question if it remains unanswered for 24 hours?

I can only count twice it has happened and yes I'll disavow. But I'll probably ask the same question some time later with a couple changes added to it (a revised version that is.. after seeing what could have possibly gone wrong as to not even get a single answer).

• Yes, I have done that before
  • No, it's still laying, forever being forgotten

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah. I have a few questions like that. They remain as reminders of things nobody cares about. And the first ever myTake I wrote was a big success and the second one was a brick. None the less I haven't disavowed it.

What Guys Said 2

• I have had a couple of close calls (1 or 2 answers only never none) - To be honest most of my questions are random thoughts rather than serious situations so if they go unanswered no biggie.

• Nope, I disavow them after several months.

What Girls Said 5

• Honestly I have never had such a problem.

• You're lucky I guess.

• I can't delete questions that are under 24 hours.

• yeah that sucks. For instance the unanswered question, I already wanted to delete it after 5 hours of no answer. By then (and seeing that other questions already have answers within mins), I was like ''damn, here I am, staring on my question that must have been view tons of times but guess no one cares''.

• I just did that not so long ago. Good idea though. I'll ask it again.

• Yes, I've done that before. I also disavowed question that only have 1-3 crappy opinions, that I noticed they didn't even wanted to answer.

For instance if I were to ask ''is it fair for this person to do so and so'' and I get only 1 answer saying ''Yes'' and that's it; I'll disavow that as well too.

• It's annoying when it probably took you several mins of your time, only to find out it's going to be laying there, all forgotten and you have to erase it because apparently no one found it interesting.