What was the stupidest thing someone on here told you trying to insult you?

I was trying to get someone on here to understand why my family loves Christmas there are many reasons which includes the many traditions we do and no one is fighting. Even when someone is mad or upset for whatever reason they pretend they are happy. When she read that no one in my family fights around the holidays but we are loud every other time of the year, she told me to get out of the ghetto. That made me laugh.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people do have a strange logic when it comes to knowing things or trying to correct you.
    I made an opinion to a post a lady posted and this guy tried to tell me cigarettes come from a plant because I was telling her weed is a natural plant without the chemicals.
    So the guy kind of got to me trying to be smart so I told him I don't smoke or research about cigarettes but, what I did research was this 2014 mustang I just got and Escalade I already have. I never heard a word from him after.

• cigarettes come from a plant? now i really question that logic. Weed by itself does come from a plant but sometimes it is mixed with other stuff nobody should even touch which is why it gets its bad name

• Thank you for MHO!

• you're welcome!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I am one of those people where a specific type of insult does not usually get to them but if something was said at the wrong time when I was feeling sensitive, it could. The main two thrown at me are the obvious one, my age if I compliment a girl a lot younger than me I am a creep even been called a paedophile on a number of occasions. The second one is that I am too positive just because I usually look for the most uplifting answer for the person asking the question.
    Most of the time I laugh it off with a passing thought of "Get a life" but other times it gets to me and I have to fight the urge to get involved thus giving the person usually a troll the attention they crave.
    The worst one was a total misunderstanding where I was mistook for a 45+ creep (whom unfortunately exists) and someone left a nasty comment on my opinion saying I was a paedophile that the girl should read my opinions in my profile. I got so mad, I reported them and left links for the asker to my profile to prove my innocence.
    As it turned out the guy realised he had wrong person, apologised in a comment. The asker said she knew me and it was okay. I accepted guy's apology and withdrew report.
    In conclusion I suppose that I feel somewhat of a target because of my age and there are so few of us 45+ males thus meaning the bullseye is that little bit bigger on us.

• A 14 year old telling me how immature I was , being they could not sway me to agree with them on a post opinion. It was religious based. Sooooo

• Oh man that sounds like a mess I stay away from religious based posts for that reason.

• In all honesty , I don't blame you and I will be from now on as well

• I've had people call me ass kisser because i tag people in my posts sometimes. I've also been accused of being ignorant. I've also had people say i ask too many questions and post too many takes. But I'm still here doing it

• Hell, just last week this girl said I was the most annoying GAGer because my questions/takes are always in the news feeds

• i wouldn't be bothered by it. i ask questions all the time they are mostly because i am bored.

• True, I do it for fun like a community or blog. Plus it gives people something different to read about rather than Politics, sex, religion etc...

• I was called a cracka

• I have been called a ignoramus by some 50 year old anonymous creep.

What Girls Said 2

• lol, I've just been told i was a dickhead who didn't know how to spell. i found that pretty funny.

• This one girl was saying how i was insecure and that i should just admit i was because i said Ariana Grande wasn't the best singer.-.

• Totally agree with you ariana grande is average in comparison to the greats like Adele, any opera singer, Whitney Huston, or Jennifer Hudson.