There is a user on here who I blocked who is bad mouthing me to other users, what can I do?

I messaged the admins. This user is harassing me after I blocked her

Most Helpful Guy

• Apart from messaging admin - You can report them through their profile for harassment - Go to their profile, click on report flag and scroll down list to "Harassment" which in reality probably amounts to same thing as messaging admin.

Most Helpful Girl

• I remember you posting a similar question yesterday. Are they making new account to harass you?

• No, all I did was make a joke on some one else's opinion and the opinion owner tagged me to reply back and the next thing I see is the user I blocked still trying to mention me

• She said the fuck and then she told the opinion owner that I'm psycho weird and I never replied to her I just ignored her and she called me nuts. And she's telling everyone about a post I made where she harassed me

• Well, that's not nice. I am not sure what one can gain from acting this way with strangers.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, I think telling the admins should solve the issue.

What Girls Said 1