What is the creepiest message you gotten here in G@G?

for me it was a girl that was asking if I wanted to recieve a rim job.

0|0
6|10

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I never got a blatant sexual message but I have got a few that gave me a creepy vibe - I remember a teen guy asking questions after I gave my views on an oral sex question, I didn't like the way it was going - Also there was a 13 year old girl that I felt was a troll (a fake account) she had sexual references on her profile and was sending me PMs that were getting a bit personal.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• This guy asking about my partners size, and if I wanted to eat his ass (asker)

0|1
    0|0
  • 1- From a guy 😐 he asked me out in a date and asked me if love him or not 😒😒😒 I was like "really?"😒
    2- from a girl she wanted my opinion on her brother 😷😷
    3- someone over 49 was sending nudes and gross messages 😷😷
    4- I need to stop here 😷😷😐

0|1
    0|0
  • There have been too many to name.

0|1
    0|0
  • A guy once messaged me asking me if I'd ever fantasized about cutting someone's dick off. (My avatar is a cartoon character - so I have no idea what encouraged that)

0|0
    0|0
    • I got an exact message like that from a guy too. I don't remember his handle because I deleted the message right away but I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same person. Too weird!

• @Miss_Behave - Interesting. I also blocked him immediately. It seems like this particular sicko guy has a thing for women their 30s!

• I remember I heard that mentioned a lot

• I have received numerous creepy messages from men on here. Mainly foreigners who can barely speak English, asking me if I like sex and what I like to do while having sex. I have always had plenty of men asking me if I have ever enjoyed a three sum or double penetration. Some guys are just pigs.

0|1
    0|0
    • do you have a sexy avatar pic up then that might be the case

• No I don't lol I have the regular avatar that came with the site. I have no personal photos up.

• that is weird maybe you give sexy answers lol

What Guys Said 9

• I had got one message once, a random woman was asking me how does I look and she sent a link, I think that was a malware so I didn't open it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to get creepy ones once in a blue moon. A couple offers to send me pictures, sexual questions, etc. That was before I made my profile private.

0|1
    0|0
  • As a male, as well as 'old', I rarely get messages. But, I imagine females get some rather 'interesting' messages from out there types on here

0|1
    0|0
    • D pics would feature a lot I would imagine

• yes, very curious actions by some people doing this

• One random girl said she rarely finds guys attractive but she said I was hot and wanted to suck my penis.

0|1
    0|0
  • Girls sending pictures.

Didn't bother clicking the links -_-..
    *Ignored*

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't get a lot of creepy messages. But there have been a few odd Ones

0|1
    0|0
  • any time an ugly girl sends a message, i vomit a little in my mind

0|0
    0|0
  • GAG admins told me they would spank my bare ass if i kept leaving removable answers.

0|0
    0|0
    • How will they spank you big boy

• Show All
    • They are PC sensative

• Tell me about it. And now there's a q about bitch slapping people by some chick. Why does that get to stay up?

• PERVS everywhere stupid no lifers

0|1
    0|0