Have you guys redeemed xper points? How long did it take to accumulate them?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I have only redeemed Xper points to feature questions, because that's the only thing possible outside of US and Canada. :(

• Ahh false.
      I'm in Europe and I can get Amazon giftcards.

• Sorry to hear that, that's too bad.

• @MissNowhere

But not for long, though! I'll be immigrating to a developed country sometime next year. My visa and other formalities are done! I have wasted one third of my life here, not gonna waste anymore! :)

What Girls Said 4

• I've redeemed only some. i like to save them up. =]

• Every week! hahah jk lol

• I've redeemed points for an amazon gift card earlier this year.
    I would have redeemed for two cards, but then they increased the amount of xper required by 2000 points at time of redemption :/

now, i enough points for another gift card and a GaG t-shirt

in all, it has taken me 2.5 years to accumulate all my points because i wasn't that active

• I'm almost at the 7000 mark for the amazon gift card. It'll be the first thing I've redeemed from this site.

What Guys Said 4

• I used to redeem them for the charity donations now the charity option is gone, I am not sure what to do with my points - I reckon it would take be a month if I was at my most active to get the 7,000 for an Amazon card but I haven't been as active lately.

• I don't know, I have never tried to redeem my points.

• Yes, but the Amazon card was a lot less in points to redeem, unfortunately. I could of redeemed one in a month or so, I guess it'll take 3 times longer now.

• it takes a few months for me to build up 7,000 points