Anybody else end up stacking up on tabs now that we can't follow questions?

It's like I don't wanna close it but I don't got an answer

If I was seeing ads my computer would crash so bad I wouldn't be able to save it lol

• Nah just you
  • Omg right!!

Most Helpful Girl

• No I don't do it.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's actually annoying that they removed this feature. It was mentioned that they'll bring it back, but it seems to be taking an eternity. I can't understand the reason behind this. The feature was working fine. Why try to fix something which isn't broken?

I don't really keep tabs open, I just resist the urge to follow the question.

• I thought it was gonna be for few days too but I guess not

• Looks like they have just forgotten about this. And the feature isn't probably coming back anytime soon I suppose.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm not on here that much anymore, i didn't even realize that option was taken away! :O
    But i always visit this site on my mobile phone so tabs aren't that much of a problem for me.

• LOL them tabs!!
    i most tabs I've ever had was like 4 :P

they said it was temporary, but it is taking some time i dunno =/

• lol yeah I'm clustered as hell :S
      Hmm looks like ima have to throw it back and use bookmarks for now

• Thanks and nah you're good notifications from you are welcome :) Ahh you spam too well come at me:P I'm notorious for that. Ima light up you up when you least suspect it

• aw awesome! u may or may not regret that :P
      haha it'd b a pleasant surprise, all good!

• hahaha why does your start menu look so ancient to me lmao :')
    lol I followed a question once and I didn't understand, cause it seemed to make no difference to me:( and then the follow option was taken away. haven't been here long enough I guess tohave a solid opinion I really wanted to comment on that start menu tho :P

• lol I'm stuck in a throwback :P

• Every time!

• Why... why don't you just post an opinion and then check back through your opinions?

• Just like, a bs opinion

• Ohh, yeah I am I guess
      You ripping my start button too lol

• No. Lol I miss that os is all.
      Saw it in a friend's screenshot couple days ago and now yours.

• I think just you :/

• So you don't know those feels? :'I

What Guys Said 2

• I never followed questions in the first place but I was never a fan of multiple tabs - If a question stuck with me, I would remember where it was and go back to check on it on occasion.

• I see tbh I didn't even know many people followed questions because I always saw like 1-2 follows on some questions

• Yes, its so stupid... we should be able to follow questions again...