Why do Some people on her say things as get a life?

Sometimes I see comments that are like get a life or your so childish etc

and I'm like if you can't give a properly answer to a question why are you on this site amyways? It's just heartbreaking to see that Some people rather humiliate someone than help someon, because helping eachother is the thing we do on this site, not humiliating, That's childish!!

so what are your thoughts on this?😊

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should get a life you're childish.
    I'm just kidding, obviously. <3

People who say that don't have constructive opinions. It takes energy and a little brain activity to think of something proper and to type it down. Keyboard warriors got no time for that. These comments should be ignored.

What Guys Said 4

• I agree - I am totally open to freedom of expression but it is common decency to word it in such a way as to make it constructive criticism - When I ask a question I don't mind the full range of views as long as they are well mannered.

• Sometimes the questions are absurd and idiotic and that's the only logical answer
    Though a few people troll as well

• I don't know, I kind of think that they're showing this way that if We have no life, they have less of a life :p

• They probably say it when the person is saying something really dumb or annoying

What Girls Said 1

• they are collecting a bag full of xper points hahah