Why does so many people have more followers of the opposite sex?

I've noticed this on a lot of users here, females have more male followers and males have more female followers.

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Girl

• well most people are here to get an insight into the opposite sex. there could also be other factors playing into it though..

profile pic
    they like what they've seen of their personality on the threads
    they liked the content on their profile
    they give good advice
    they're not a catfish.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If they're cute I follow. There. 😂

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I like girls! I don't know why! hahah

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I don't know but I've noticed I occasionally follow back guys who follow me (I rarely follow them first) and I almost always follow girls first but they don't always follow me back._.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Part of G@G is to get perspective from the opposite gender, that being said I have added females who give good advice.

1|2
    0|0
  • Its just more natural, people who come to this site, usually want to have some contact and experiences from primarily the other gender.. the ones of the same gender are just added for simpathy/similarities or someone to share similar experiences/who understands them

0|1
    0|0
  • In my case, I guess it's because I'm thirsty. Ya know so I flirt with all of the GAGirls =ling more girl followers.

0|1
    0|1
  • You have got me there - In my case probably because my views probably lean more towards the feminine side maybe - I always got on better with girls than guys.

0|1
    0|1
  • I'm a ladies man.

Not a mans man.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ha ha, never noticed... just lucky I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • because opposite sex attracts and they are not lesbo or gay

0|0
    0|0