Do you block people so you can have a safe space?

So that the people you anticipate, assume or know that might downvote you, won't downvote you or comment on your post. Basically filter the system therefore you have a downvoteless safe space?

• Yes
    43% (9)5% (1)24% (10)Vote
  • No
    57% (12)95% (19)76% (31)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Only two users so far. I was debating on this one user, because he basically says the same annoying things over and over... but I haven't.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They can still downvote can't they?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I'm fine with people disagreeing with me. I'm not fine with people being a bitch or an asshole about my opinions or who i am as a person. express your disagreement to me civilly and we'll be fine.
    as for down votes, i find them amusing so i don't mind them.

you guys, the block feature is there FOR YOU. using a feature to enhance your experience online isn't a bad thing. there are people here who have left purely because of people being antagonistic, and I'm not gonna let a bunch of idiots here make me do the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not so much a safe space thing for me as an energy thing. Like I'd rather an asshole message me or bother me than someone else because I can do something about it and more likely TO do something about it. So when I block someone it's usually because they're not worth my time and I just don't want to deal with them. At all. And it makes me happier :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't... but I know of several people who have blocked me cause I stepped in their little safe spaces :)

0|0
    0|0
  • NOpe! LAMEST THING I EVER HEARD!

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't/haven't and never will. In my opinion it's a p*ssy move unless this person is literally heckling/stalking you but for the reasons you listed it's drfinately a p*ssy move 😒

0|0
    0|1
    • Wow and I didn't even watch the video until after I said it 😂

• No, not really. I don't have such determined haters... yet... I don't think.

0|2
    0|0
  • Nah, I've only blocked one person who made me super uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • LMFAAAOO YES oohhmmyggod

not for downvotes

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because some people are annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, if they are being rude.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I change my mind a lot on this - At the moment I have not blocked anyone and it seems to be working out alright but there was times when I did block people who I thought would interfere with my enjoyment of the site.

0|0
    0|0
  • haha, I need to start watching south park again.

1|1
    0|0
  • No, I will never block someone for this reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will block someone who becomes a belligerent idiot , other than that I'm cool with other opinions

0|0
    0|0
  • i just found out people I've never spoken to blocked me

its hard for me to understand as i leave them alone aside from stating my opinions.

abudyina whatever her ugly name is started atagonizing me and then blocks me when she had nothign to say.

i thought temper tandrums were for little girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anonymous?

1|0
    1|0
  • Downvotes can be constructive, if someone downvotes me and explains why I am full of shit, then that is wonderful :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I don't block people I either ignore them or come at the hella hard if they come at me stupid

0|0
    0|0
  • Funny, all the girls say yes...

0|0
    0|0