Do you answer your own question?

I know the purpose of gag is answering people's questions and not answering yourself XD

with this I mean those questions like "would you" "what's your opinion" "which one do you prefer" etc

I always answer my own questions and I would love if all the askers would do this too lol I mean... I wanna know their opinion about some subjects.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really ask questions too often since I never have anything interesting to ask about 😅

However, if I do ask a question, I think it is a good idea to not immediately post your thoughts in the question description. It can easily turn into a loaded question that affects other people's thoughts.

For instance, let's say someone asked, "Do you think of yourself more as a squidward or a spongebob?" and then in the description they put, "I am totally a squidward. He is so sensible and awesome. Spongebob is annoying and deserves soak up too many suds and explode in a horrible death of soap and destruction." This is going to sway some people who think at first "I'm totally a spongebob" because now they have pressure to say they're a squidward.

No one wants to align themselves with someone who is annoying and deserves to explode.

Bikini Bottom talk aside, I've seen people put their thoughts in an update afterward with their opinion. I always thought that was kind of smart because it lets you share your opinion without affecting as many people's opinions, plus it gets you an update on your question.

• Perfect explanation! and hilarious as well hahaha

I get what you mean... and as long as they post it on an update, all good.

I always share my opinion on the description... and I always allow anon people to post their opinions so they don't feel a pressure to say something they don't really think.

• I bet you have crazy questions on your head everyday! XD we all do, come on

• Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually, yes, I'll provide my own thoughts in the question. Typically, there is a handful of people that will ask my thoughts to the question otherwise.

What Guys Said 8

• I find myself giving my opinion in my responses to peoples' opinions so in a sense I give mine as well.

• i don't usually unless i just want to contribute my opinion on a general matter after most people have had a chance to answer

• Sometimes I put it as part of the question or as an update

• I do, but only if someone asks me :D

• hmm sometimes... depends a little bit on what it is. I have some of those questions where I answered them myself and on others I didn't. if it's a quiz I always do

• I usually answer my own question in the updates, after I get enough feedback through other users.

• I don't see why not.
    No point holding out on the details.

• Think I always do.

What Girls Said 6

• sometimes i do... i am like ohhh! Like love makes me blind and i need someone to give me common sense! haha

• Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.
    Sometimes I just don't wanna influence their answers with my opinion 😛

• I usually answer in the details. I like to give people an example of how I want the answer or what sort of question it really is based on how I answered it myself. I also base a lot of my questions on personal experience and like to answer it with my experience, it shows that I understand my own thought process

• Most of the time, but sometimes I don't :p

• Only if people ask me :P

• LOL i dont.