In your experience who provides the most hateful unhelpful responses? Males or Females on gag?

0|0
4|15

Most Helpful Guy

• In the last while I have been definitely steering clear of the most controversial of questions because the emotions they stir up. I think both genders contribute equally to it - The middle ground quite often literally disappears and the positions become very polarised meaning that some level of confrontation is inevitable - I feel there are stirrers who start it and then emotionally charged people who are drawn in.
    I think it would be unfair to single out a group because it takes two to have an argument - My solution maybe a call for cool heads and open minds, it does not weaken your principles to listen to the other side, to engage in courteous discussion who knows people may even find a compromise but unfortunately in today's world on the internet that can be a bit of a pipedream. Ah what the hell, you can live in hope.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Men. There are more male trolls than female. I say trolls cause I don't know if they're serious about what they say, or just wanna get people mad, but I've noticed more male gagers who do that kind of thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys are more angry, girls are more condescending

3|0
    0|0
  • There are some smartass girls who say stuff just to try to be funny, but I say there are more useless dude answers. :-P

1|0
    0|0
  • I never paid attention to it...

1|0
    0|0
  • I think we can agree that both sides have quite a few cabbage level users.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't know... I honestly don't pay attention to those kind of responses :s

1|0
    0|0
  • It can really go either way depending on the question.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think it's pretty even... there are idiots on both sides

1|0
    0|0
  • I do. Me, myself, noone else. I DO!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Males. I do what I can to respect both genders equally, but simply like girls better. 😕

1|0
    0|0
  • 25-29 ANON males, in particular.

However I have experienced hateful responses from both genders.

3|1
    0|0
  • I gotta say males.. To me it seems like the girls are being obviously too nice a lot of times... They guys seem to put more jokes and just angry stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • Unhelpful doesn't always mean hateful. Certain very popular unnamed users also post disguised conservative bullshit as sweet, good advice.

To answer your question, I've seen more angry men, but I'm also a man, which means I get to see all "Guys," questions and no "Girls," questions, thus I'm more likely to see more men.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh definitely males on hateful, there are some hateful women, but fewer.

Unhelpful? More boorishly unhelpful from men, more friendly but unhelpful or even damaging from women.

Actual helpful advice, I see more from men, but some from women as well.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• A few individuals I have seen give horrible advice. Mostly anons.

2|0
    0|0
  • Hateful: men probably. Especially with questions about dating, women etc.
    Unhelpful: women, I just notice that men often give more helpful advices and are more rational in their opinions. I wouldn't say women are unhelpful, but more subjective.

2|0
    0|0
  • While there are negative unhelpful pieces of shit in both gender pools, I do see a lot more negativity from males it seems like. Usually just the anonymous ones who are already spineless and useless though, so it's to be expected.

4|0
    0|0
  • I would say male only because I think a lot more dudes are on here messing around. With regards to normal people, It's an even split between the genders though for specific topics, certain genders may potentially be more helpful.

0|0
    0|0