How do I get the GAG to quit sending me "Select MH" notification everyday?

Without deleting the question and selecting a MH.

Also, without leaving GAG lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• You get it everyday? that would be annoying isn't it? In order to avoid that you have to select a MHO otherwise the notification will keep coming like that.

• What if I don't want to? What if I don't like the answers I was given enough to award them MH?

• No, problems, if you don't want to then don't select that, but then for around 30 you'll have to ignore the notifications regarding this, and after that the system will itself randomly select a MHO for your question.

That's all you can do, but as I said the system will wait for 30 days and till that time you will get notifications on a regular basis, you can choose to ignore them but I don't think you can do something like stop the notifications regarding this.

• Okay. I didn't know it'll randomly select after 30 days. That works.

What Girls Said 2

• By actually choosing MHOs.

• What if I don't like any of them? Didn't you read what I wrote?

• Yes, I did. You never mentioned not liking the responses. I don't think you can shut off those notifications.

• Fuck.

• Don't ask the question to begin with.

• It's a good question though.

What Guys Said 6

• I think it is a system generated thing - It will keep coming at you - That is the evil of automatic messages it cannot process Asker discretion about wishing to award MHO - Maybe send a message to admin http://www, girlsaskguys, com/contact explaining why you don't want to award a MHO and then possibly they may make changes to current arrangements.

• You can only stop that by selecting the MHO before a set amount of time passes

• I don't think you can. I also get that message every day.

• I get tired of seeing that shit.

• By selecting an MHO! :-P

No but seriously, I don't think there is a way to block those messages.

• take over GAG
    kill everyone

or disavow

• The first one might could work. The second one... well it's an automated system probably so it would keep sending me that anyway.

I already said I don't want to disavow.

• Okay

• Simples. Quit GaG.

• I still like being on GAG, simple.

• Oh, maybe contact the admins. Perhaps they might consider you not to send a notification about these things.

• Okay, because sometimes people don't give any good answers to stuff and I don't want to just delete the question because I like the question.