Age limit to gag?

Lots of explicit subject matter. Should under 18 be permitted? What's your opinion?

• No under 18 allowed
  • Yea, I don't see a problem with it

Most Helpful Guy

• No, there shouldn't be an age limit, because the point of the website is about questions, and that age group is actually the most likely to have serious questions, and be too embarrassed or too shy or simply unable to ask other people about those questions.

A 16 year old that is sexually active may have questions they can't go to their parents for. Their parents' response may simply be 'you're grounded', or 'we're moving', or 'you're going to a special camp', or whatever... This provides an anonymous safe place for them to get those answers.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why should there be? I hear and sometimes see a lot more inappropriate things than what's here in school anyway. Not to mention if I wanted to be on the site I'd just lie about my age. At the end of the day the majority of us watch porn to some extent so none of what's posted here is that big of a deal. Sheltering us isn't doing anyone any good.

What Guys Said 19

• I don't see a problem with under 18 being here.

1. They will lie about their age anyway.
    2. If they have access to the internet they will see it else where.

• I avoid the sexually charger or inquiring questions from anyone under 20+ for obvious reasons. But I'm with the populis here this site is more mild mannered than a lot of the others on the net now a days.

• No, they shouldn't be.

• When I was 13 years old, I had awareness of explicit pornographic material. Don't get all Victorian on us now, the cat is certainly already out of the bag!

• Certainly should be protected from some of the content but in the main, advice on sex etc for them should stop them from making the mistakes the older generation have.

• this has been asked too many fucking times holy shit.

• Well a lot of websites are full of explicit stuff anyways. Especially social medias, where teens usually go.

• An age restriction won't do anything. They'd just lie about their age. I'd rather know someone is 16 so i can answer accordingly than have a 16 year old masquerading as a 20 year old.

• No, some teenagers need exposure to this stuff early.

• Yes. Lots of kids that ask questions. It's good to give advice so they don't make bad decisions.

• I get fed up with their questions because they're always about how they look and what not. I think they should be put onto another website, so I don't have to scroll past their questions.

• 10y old kids soon need help 2 but rather implement some warning signal that mentions em being uberunderage.
    You ain't knowin how shit is goin, tommorow could be the start of a new era where 12y olds get prego and condoms 4 free

• 16 and older is good

• I think it is silly to block youngsters because off explicit material, it is becoming the thing now, ban this and filter that, silly

• i don't see a problem with it, they are going to find out about this stuff sooner or later

• No need to punish them because they're under 18, it just needs to be cleaned up is all.

• I think it should remain as-is.
    Youngsters need answers too.

• And the prude-o-meter points towards...

• Every pornsite has a warning stopping people under 18 from viewing it. How many kids out of 100 do you think actually hit the I'm under 18 button? Making a profile is easy and we teach kids enough basic math that they can figure out what year to put in to ensure that they appear to be over 18. I say let them in. That way I know I'm talking to a person under 18 and can give them more accurate advise for their age.

What Girls Said 9

• Why wouldn't they be allowed? I have no problem with it.
    If this was an 18+ site, the underage peeps would just lie about their age and come here anyways.

• I fell like GaG is a better place than others. At least people here are keeping an eye out for them. I do think there should be stricter rules on what they can post and what older people can say to them though. I would also like to see the HDIL topic desexualized.

• Please can people stop asking this question, it's starting to become annoying. And no, I don't think there should be an age limit on GaG. If you'd like to see my explanation, I've answered this question a couple of times before so please check out my other options 😀

• I only said b because there is no point to put an age limit one they cannlie about their age and two everything that's been said here they have heard somewhere else this generation is devoid of morals or religion, sex is constantly being pushed and displayed in the media. The children of today are nothing like the children of yesterday and women like Kim kardashian and mily Cyrus are celebrated for their indecent sexual behavior in the past or present. All because this generation believes in order to be open minded and free everything indecent for children's eyes and ears should be on display. There is no point of censorship anymore and I feel like those who want to have kids are definitely feeling scared to. I just saw a video on facebook of a boy that looked ten getting caught humping a pillow in his bedroom.

• It doesn't matter they can still make an account pretending to be older!

• I thought about this honestly.
    But what I think is, if the kid has free access to the net than he should have free access to gag.
    Why? The things you see on the net...

• Too immature in some senses I'd say.

• I'd say not under 16. People tend to start gaining maturity by the age of 16 in general.

• I think it's okay. Anything that's too much is deleted