Do you have an arch nemesis on gag?

Do you have an arch nemesis on gag?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think so - In my early days here I might have rubbed people up the wrong way but I have definitely cooled down and haven't had any hassle of late (fingers crossed).

What Guys Said 27

• There used to be one but she left a year or so ago. Racist, anti-Asian rich girl. Then there are my family members.. but they aren't THAT unfriendly to me!

Of course there are the fembots and the zionists, but they hate most all of us, not just me.

• I used to have a Bonnie&Clyde (I won't name these two) duo of an arch-nemesis on GaG a few years ago. Those two seriously hated my guts and were intense with their cyber bullying of me and their scathing rumors about me! I had different GaGers tell me fucked up shit they were saying about me to other users in chat, and in GaG posts.

I didn't probe, bait, or reply to them at all. I just watched these two spew their hatred around in the Meebo chat an on GaG content... and was strangely amused by it.

I always had a curious intrigue about people disliking me for no reason. :-D

The users that have been here a long while can remember this one-sided feud going on back around circa 2012. It was rather intense stuff that most users knew about this. To be honest I'm not completely sure if both of these users are still here under different names or not. Regardless I haven't heard much from them about me since the days of Meebo chat on GaG.

---------

I also had this girl about 1.5 - 2 years ago that absolutely HATED my guts. Called me arrogant, fat, a creep-ass, delusional, an asshole, sexist... and said that because i'm below average looking I don't have the right to say that I want sex early in a relationship. She very much fell into that "angry black woman" stereotype with such swelling of hatred towards me over such a minor conversation about relationships.

This black girl was probably the most depressing and intense self-hater of her ethnicity I have ever come across on GaG (and these types of black female GaGers are increasing in number so that's saying a lot to be "the worst case"). Either that or she was sexually assaulted by a black guy that looks / has a personality like me. Or maybe her dad was an absent father and I resemble him somehow. Whatever. #NotMyProblem

• Jeez Louise! I wasn't expecting such a detailed answer. Sorry about that, I didn't know it could get that crazy on gag lol.

• Yup, I have been through some serious (one-sided) beefs. Regardless I'm still here! :)

• Well good for you man, don't let these crazies scare you away. :D

• I don't think so, no. One of the reasons why I wouldn't much like to become popular here is because then I'll get a constant stream of downvotes like poor @MissNowhere does.

• You are all my enemy! Take this G@G Scum!
    24.media.tumblr.com/.../...mhelea1rqfrzko1_500.gif

• @consultantisback

This guy keeps sending me dick pics sayig "nohomo" for some reason, He often use this line saying "dope bod braw" and "woodbang/10" I don't know why? It's pretty weird.

• Nope for me to have an arch nemesis I'd have to actually care about the bad things people sometimes say about me.

• ... or u can be like me, and had one-sided beef and have the arch-nemises just THAT obsessed with you! :-P

• @Prof_Don hmmm to have that I would need one of those first.

• I would but they blocked me.

• I dont think I do

• THE INFAMOUS @BelleGirl21 has been against me for years now!

• 1|0
  • Don't worry, enemies gonna enemiate.

• @AnOrdinaryGirl45

It's a given at this point.
    We can't stand each other. 💔

• Of course. Those who blocked me for no apparent reasons. I simply return the favour

• No they all blocked me.

• i dont hate them. they read what i write and block me without talking to me.

i m too busy and going on in real life to that involved lol

• nope have not :)

• No I do not.

• I really want one, I really want one. I want drama, endless amounts of drama.

• Yeah those blue and red guys in the (25-29) age range

• Not that I know of.

Anyone wanna be my nemesis?

• If I do, I'm not aware of it

• Naw, can you be my arch nemesis... Pretty pwease! :P

JK

• Wouldn't even notice

• Nope, everyone here is just an ID (no offense). It's just words on a screen.

• Nope. Fighting online is such a waste of energy.

• nope. every girl on here is in love with me

• Yes the trolls and the boobs who comment what ever then want

What Girls Said 12

• I don't think so :) I could be wrong. The thing is I tend to forget usernames of people I have been in certain debates with. So I can't really recall the people who might see me as a enemy :3 I think it's better this way.

• HAHA no. If it comes to a point where you actually spend enough time on here to obtain an "arch nemesis" then... well... they're the least of your problems.

• I have quite a few of them apparently.

• I hope not. O. O

• YES PRETTY BOY! er... he rub me off the way and This one girl... hahah lol

• Ha. That's funny. To have an enemy, I would have to care about the person to some extent, even to disliking them. I have no enemy.

• No, I don't believe I do. That's fine with me.

• More than I can count... but I'm not good at mathssssss @suitandtie that's for you.

• She who should not be named blocked me bc the biatch couldn't "handle" my opinions. So annoying.

• No, I'm not cool enough for someone to pay enough attention to me to decide they hate me. 😛

• Yes and you can spot them... they have blue on their questions! :P

• No, I don't really know any one.