Don't you just hate when people who know they look good try to fish for compliments?

like they purposely say the look fat or try to show off their bodies or act like they think they're ugly when they know 100% that they're attractive just so people would remind them of how good they look it's so annoying like... STOP

Most Helpful Girl

• It's like 'Am I fat?' *posts picture of herself in a bikini*

Bishhhh if you thought you were fat you wouldn't post a pic of yourself in a bikini.

What Guys Said 8

• Rather than fishing for compliments, most of them are just insecure. Agreed, some just crave attention, but not all.

Besides, attractiveness is highly subjective. For example, I'm considered 'reasonably attractive' in my country, but I suppose I would only be average or below average outside my country.

• u get annoyed when they pick the ugliest pictures of the famous models and compare their pics with them and when they end up receiving the banters, they still won't give up

• Naaa everyone needs a compliment now and a again

• I feel a bit sorry for them being so insecure but hate is a very strong word.

• Honestly if they have depression it's like looking through drunk goggles at yourself in a sense. Their perception is completely altered due to the illness. It's actually sad. Then again there are those few who know they look good but want an ego boost!

• Yeah I so hate when they do that... Rate my pic?

Heh :P

• There is one girl on here that will NEVER stop with the looks stuff and weight thing. She is cute/pretty but after 80 fucking questions about her looks it is just old and annoying.

• It is annoying. If someone doesn't have anything better to do than post "how do I look" stuff, then they are a sad individual.

What Girls Said 4

• Insecurity can reach even attractive people but you're right... there are some people only doing it for attention. I wouldn't say I hate it. I don't really go much on the "How do I look" section.

• How do you know that they think they're attractive? What if you have the wrong perception? Sure, I'm sure some people do it. Do I hate it? No. That's trivial for me to waste emotion on. Let them fish for whatever they want.

I'm not going to assume something about someone on the Internet. It could be as you said or it could not be. Simplest solution is the best in these situations to me.

• Dont you wish your girlfriend was hot like me *sssssss*

• I don't hate it or anything... but it is really wearisome... just pass over them. Most of them are only looking for attention.