How do you came to know about GAG?

Hey GAGers... how you came to know about this site..
I reached here when i googled an answer for my homework.. n that question was also posted here.. thats how i reached 😃
Wbu people?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I also ended up on here thanks to searching for a question on Google. It wasn't homework related. I think it was concerning behavior of a guy I liked at that point in time.

What Guys Said 2

• I can't remember I probably keyed a question into Google and the link came up, I had a look and liked what I saw.

• Was on the Google, one link was here

What Girls Said 6

• google search.

• I used to be on Experience Project and someone told me about this website.

• used google and BAM!

• I was Googling something about relationship help at the time. One of the search results was a G@G post.

• I randomly was on Google one night searching a bunch of miscellaneous things and I got led here like 3 or 4 times so I decided to join to see what it was about. One trip down the rabbit hole later and here I am.

• I don't remember the exact question, but this site kept popping up when I googled it