Do people with poor logic skills annoy you?

It's one of my top pet peeves, right next to "english, please".

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Sometimes but not really. I understand and accept that some people are just more emotional or for whatever reason, their logic is clouded. It only annoys me when they are so illogical to the point of being absolutely, completely foolish and idiotic.

• Just a bit. I think it's more of stubborn ignorance that would annoy me. It's one thing if they don't understand, and with somethings you can explain it to them. But if they continue to refuse or listen to anything else... yes, annoying.

What Guys Said 3

• I think over time I have begun to realise that we have large number of different people on the site so I will give everybody an equal footing here when I read answers given to questions - I try not to get annoyed by any particular style because maybe my style may rub some people up the wrong way, they might think I am too serious at times, I suppose what I am saying is "It takes all sorts".

• Actually that is the reason for Most of the suffering of the world. And I dont know why some people consider using logic as a labour. I hate people who argue without logic or a proper vision.

• Logic and "proper vision" are completely unrelated.
      I have free will and don't give two shits about the later one.

• No, I'm sorry, completely misunderstood your point.

• Its Okay...

• Not really, unless it is extreme. I'm quite tolerant in general, and it takes a lot to annoy me.