Deactivate account or take a break?

If said person is you, would you deactivate your GAG account OR would you take a break and leave the account like that?

Asking cause I've been really wanting to deactivate the account cause I've been busy with stuffs (part of the reason is also I'm no longer addicted to GAG, so I can just log out and never log in back), but some told me to just leave it and take a break, but some also said I should deactivate. What would your choice be?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would just leave and take a break... unless you have some serious problems from staying away I would later regret it if I'd wanna check back in

and would be sad to lose you forever so just try to find the time you need for your other stuff without deactivating and if you think it doesn't work you can still delete the account. but once it's gone you won't get it back

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're not addicted and capable of walking away, then just... log out and take a break. But if you're addicted, then deactivate. Though that doesn't really stop you from making a new account. For example, me.

What Guys Said 14

• I deactivated mine for the same reasons as you and here I am again, but with lower lvl and miserable MHO%. So dont deactivate it lol

• Deactivating the account is a knee-jerk reaction. Besides, GAG does not offer the option to temporarily disable the account. So if I were you, I'd just log out, and come back whenever I feel like it. Would't even think of deactivating.

• I'd keep it and just log on then off every once in awhile so you don't keep losing exper points in case you want to return. If after a period of time you found you've found you're never actually doing anything then deactivate.

• I tried that, didn't work. Just ask @consultant hahaha

• I take breaks personally and find it helpful.

• Yo stay for the gift cards that's the only reason I use the site 😂 Also cause I hope there's a babe in South Dakota on the site which will never happen

• leave it... who knows GaG could be sued for some random shit and then you would be entitled to some of that settlementttt

• Take a break

• take a break, why go back to the beginning again if you decide to re join

• I'd leave it and take a break

• Maybe take a break for some time

• Take a break, and come back every now and again :)

• I would troll till I get banned, like last time and then take a break.

• Just sign out for now. :D You don't need to deactivate.

What Girls Said 7

• i dont c y u gotta deactivate if u could just take a break and come back when u please =]

• I would just take a break. I've done it a few times before and then came right back and picked up where I left off.

• I'd just leave it alone. Come back and visit from time to time! Haha.

• I will stay and take a break... Thought of deactivating but naaah

• I plan to deactivate my account, because knowing it's active will tempt me to use it.

• Take a break.👍

• Deactivate it. Since you've said that you're no longer addicted to it, so if you can log out and able to walk away, then just deactivate it. IF YOU'RE SURE YOU WON'T COME ON AGAIN.