How much do you think you have in common with other GaG members?

How much do you have in common?
Hour alone do you feel here?

• A lot (80%+)
  • A decent amount (51-80%)
  • We're all human (50%)
  • With... Them? (20-49%)
  • Uniquest Unique Snowflake! (20% or less)
  • No one gets me! (Negative relationship)

Most Helpful Girl

• I only have close relationships with two gaggers and I'm kind of okay with that. I may want to expand relationships further with others but, not right now.

One of those gaggers is a handful enough when it comes to exhausting my friendship. But he knows me better than literally anyone else, people in real life included.

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless someone else on here is a 23 year old guy who lives with his mom and dad as an atheist living with muslim parents and plays video games all day also doing walkthroughs I'd say no one.

What Girls Said 18

• i went for the snowflake. a lot of people here know of me, but don't know much about me. i consider myself odd compared to many dominant mindsets.

• I think everyone is the same its just that certain situation push us to see thing different!

• My life is essentially a fairy tale. So... probably not very much lol

• We're all human. :) I connect well and have things in common with some people here, some things more than others.

• I'm just a 17 year old girl that's not quite an adult but not a child either that spends all of her free time on this site...

So you tell me if anything I just named applies to you you know what to do 👌

• I would love to say I'm unique and original but many people are open minded like me, so like 50% think like me

• Would be nice if there was a gag chatroom

• Not sure to be honest. I don't know some of them fully.

• I'm a goddamn snowflake.
    Just like 12 other people and possibly counting.

• This place reeks of Debbie downers , eurocentricism and americentricism...

• There's very very few GaGgers I have things in common with. I have a lot of experience in most areas in life and there's not too many on here that are like me.

• Can't say for sure I don't know many very well.

• Eh I would say 50/50

• i think... probably 50%

• Very little. Except for like 4 other girls, I'm the only dominant girl on here.

• I feel like an alien and an oddba

• I feel like an alien and oddball* on here. There are only 2 persons on here with similar personality traits as me.
      One of them is Kangy. She and me are about 65% similar.

• I feel that I am similar to some people. Not a ton tho

What Guys Said 13

• "Uniquest Unique Snowflake! (20% or less)" since there aren't many blacks nor hoodlums up in this bitch 😂😂😂

There are a lot of anime fans tho + I always seem to love them.

• I've had the opportunity to see other cultures, that's the only difference betweenme and other people here, most of them I mean.

• I will say C - To a degree yes I have a fair bit in common with other GaG users but my age means I am at a different stage of my life to the vast majority of GaG users.

• I say that I'm 20% like other GaGers. I'm very much an atypical GaGer.

I'm an optimistic person. I'm an extrovert. I don't have hatred for women. I'm tactful.

Very much a #GaGUnicorn ! :-P

• Not a lot, for various controversial reasons lol

• there are a couple of GAGers I feel like I have a lot in common with them but I feel different to the vast majority to the people here... so D or E

• What is GAG?

• i speak the truth.

they dont like reality so they hate on me.

they always just call me names and avoid my questions but never once do the refere to something to dispute anything.

lions dont lose sleep over the opinion of sheep.

• Voted D. I'm a socially awkward teenager, so that is within the demographic, but I feel like my opinions are sometimes quite radical to the conservatives on here.

• As a muslim guy , I don't have a lot of things in common with members on here.. But i have a lot of things in common with my muslim friends on here :)

• I honestly haven't the faintest idea.5% tops

• I think I'm the only Diamond-rated League of Legends player on GaG.

• Well, a lot of my views tend to be in the minority on here, but I have a couple of people I really click well with.